How much do your baby sleep?

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
my 3 and half months old usually sleep like this :

bed time at around 8:30-9pm and up at around 5:30-6am( during the night would wake up for milk about 4-5 times)then stay up for 30 min and back to sleep for another hour

during the day he has 3-4 naps about 30 min each and maybe 1 hour once or 1:30 hours if lucky

is this normal? he slept a lot less when newborn :dohh:

Personally I'd try and kick the milk every 4-5 times a night and offer water.

Are you breast or bottle feeding? I only ask because I get the impression that can be different so my advice or what I would do scrapped x

I'm going to try water at night instead of milk and see if it stops her waking up so often. Hope you find something!

Oliver goes down at 9-9.30 and gets up at 7. He wakes once in the night for breastmilk (normally around 4-5). I think this is quite unusual for a 4 week old thoiugh!!!

Chloe is 4 months and has set her own sleep routine:

8am wake up
9:30am nap
10:30am wake up
12 noon nap
12:30 wake up
2pm nap
2:30pm wake up
4m nap
5pm wake up
7pm nap
7:30pm wake up
9:30-10pm bedtime and sleeps through

guidelines are that 3-6 months should sleep around 15hours a day apparently

Hi Toby goes to bed around 8-9 and then usually sleeps through to around 6am sometimes later has a feed and then goes back to bed. Last night he went to bed at 9 and stirred at 5 but I gave him his dummy and then he went back to sleep till 7 then had bottle and then went back to sleep till gone 9.30. But he is teething at moment so sometimes we get him crying out in his sleep etc xx

Erin goes to bed around 8.30pm and sleeps to 8.30am straight through. She has 3 naps in the day. 1st around 10.30am for about 45 mins. 2nd around 1.30pm for about 1 and half hours. 3rd around 5ish for about 1 hour.
She feeds every 3 to 4 hours in the day over the space of 12 hours (usually 4/5 bottles of 6oz).

Well, im attempting a new routne, because Jasmine has decided she doesn't like sleeping in the day lol... I guess she likes being involved with everything...

Soo..

New routine...

Aound 7-8 (depending on the feeding) she gets a bath, lotion and warm sleeper from the dryer. Once she is done she goes up to her crib to sleep.

Before I go to bed 10-11ish I change her bum and feed her, trying to do this without getting her woken up too much.

Then she feeds again at about 3-4am... It was suggested to me to not change her diaper then, because it upsets her so much and makes her wake up too much... And really, when they sleep through the night their diaper isnt changed anyways.

Then she gets up about 7-8am for the day.

Im going to try for a nap at about 1-2 today.

She sleeps from 11 p.m. to 3 a.m.
From 3.30 a.m. to 7

And then a couple of tiny naps during the day that are all together about 2-3 hours.
It seems as though she doesn't need more sleep :shrug:

She slept for about 22 hours a day as a newborn.

Personally I'd try and kick the milk every 4-5 times a night and offer water.

Are you breast or bottle feeding? I only ask because I get the impression that can be different so my advice or what I would do scrapped x

i breastfeed. I think he wants comfort from me as well because he's teething

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->