How much does your baby move?

Flutterby1982

Reaction score
I'm nearly 33 weeks along now and I read a couple of times that movements would've slowed down by now and bubs will be sleeping 90% of the time....well I think mine is awake 90% of the time! she never stops kicking and punching lol, starts from the moment I wake up, then on and off all day and carries on til early hours of the morning. Something tells me I'm not going to get much rest when she arrives :wacko: xx

Almost 33 weeks here and LO is still active most of the day!!! Mostly squirming and stretching with the odd kick or punch here and there. Maybe they are on our sleep schedule!

My little one moves constantly during the day. Luckily we are on the same sleep schedule!

Mine has started moving more in the last few days. I thought they slowed down too!

Mine never stops, my bump is always shifting into odd shapes, it's really starting to hurt now!

My lo's movements never slowed down. It's not that movements slow down its that the types of movements change. As the run out of room they go from kicks and punches to twists, wriggles and rolls.

I'm 35+3 and bubba is still going on like he's a champion gymnast!

Mine has only just started slowing down over the last 2 days, it was non stop before that! X

Pretty sure it's a myth! I've asked before too, everyone says theirs never slowed down. Mine hasn't either!

I guess it is just a myth...I was honestly thinking I was going to have a baby that never sleeps lol, I even get woken up in the night with kicks! I don't remember this much movement the first time around but tbh that was a few years ago, wish I'd written a proper pregnancy journal now so I could compare it to this time around x

Mine's been moving more during the last 2 weeks than he ever has before. He had a definite pattern from about 30 weeks onwards, but now is awake more than he is asleep.

My lentil has slowed down a bit in the last few days and I am closing in on 36 weeks. But as sbl said, the type of movements movements also changed. It's more subtle now as he is running out of space.

Their movements aren't meant to slow down just change I think where they are running outta room. If you feel like they have slowed down go and get checked out.

Mine moves quite a bit, off and on all day. 28 +1 today.

My bump is always going in different shapes he is a right wriggle bum in there, always on my right hip as well, think he might be transverse at the moment so hopefully he will wriggle in to the right position in time!

I think I spoke too soon, he must have just had a couple of slow days. I think he is doing the macarena in there today. All day.

I've noticed less movement over the last few days...unsure if this is normal and due to baby girl running out of room or wat! Gona phone midwife tomorrow and see what she thinks. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->