how much does your baby sleep?

Naimi

Reaction score
Matthew changes from day to day. For example yesterday he only slept for an hour after his 7am feed, then maybe another hour after the 10am feed and then not at all until about 8pm. Needless to say he was Uber grouchy all afternoon until he finally gave in. Thankfully he still slept as usual at night time, 10.30pm-6.30am.

Today, he has slept solid between each feed give or take 15 mins. I've been a bit bored :) pottered around the house, sat at laptop for ages and made dinner already.

What do your little darling do? and at what age to they start spending more awake time during the day?

Adam wakes about 6.30 ish, then he will have a morning nap at around 10 ish.

The rest of teh day really depends on if i go out, he always falls asleep in the pram and stays asleep for a while.

In the evening tho, he will fall asleep at around 8 or 9ish, then wakes for his bottle at 10.30 then back to sleep untill 6.30

x

I love her having awake time but its a nightmare when they have stroppy awake times rather than happy.

Caitlin started being awake more but swaps about - shes still napping between feeds at the moment.

Some days callum seems to be awake all day, but if we're out and about he sleeps for ages.

Hate it tho when he has tiny 10 min naps, he wakes up really stroppy and i cant get anything done.

Oliver hardly sleeps during the day apart from a few 10minute naps in my arms, or if i take him out in his pushchair. He has been like this since he was about a month old. He has been sleeping through the night since he was about 12weeks- he sleeps from 10pm until 7am. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->