How much does your lo eat?

RJ01

Mam to Katie and TTC
Reaction score
I have just finished bf and now ff Katie but I'm not sure how much to give her or how long between feeds.
I was going for 6oz every 4 hours does this sound about right?
She goes to bed at 7pm and wakes around 12 and 4 for a feed I going to try a dream feed at 11pm instead would anybody recomend it?

Not really sure, but my son is eating 5oz every 3-4 hours and he is 2 months old, so 6oz every 4 hours sounds good to me for a 3 month old. She will let you know if she wants more.

Joe is 3 months old and has 6oz every 3 hours during the day. He usually has 5-6 feeds in the day and then a DF around 11pm and then sleeps through the night.
Hope that helps x

Ryleigh is 5mo old and she is eating 6oz every 3-4 hours during the day...then at night I put her to bed at 8:30p and shes up at 1a then again at 4a then 8a. However I am having to water down her formula a bit as shes been having problems with constipation...so she might go longer through the night if I wasnt having to do that, not sure though.

But yours sounds about right...my LO has been eating this amt for a while now.

I feed the little guy 6oz every 3-4 hours and he is 3 1/2 months old and he seems pretty happy with it. He feeds generally 2am, 6am, 10am, 2pm, 6pm and 10pm. Blimey, looking at it on paper makes it seem that feeding is all he does!

I think 6oz should be fine.

x

Joe is 3 months old and has 6oz every 3 hours during the day. He usually has 5-6 feeds in the day and then a DF around 11pm and then sleeps through the night.
Hope that helps x

Ruby was exactly the same at 3 months old. I would try 3 hourly feeds at first, 4 hours is probably quite a while for her to go if she'd used to BF, she may not take enough milk in one go to last 4 hours in the day yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->