How much for x-mas??

oOKayOo

Reaction score
I was just thinking how much are you spending on each child for x-mas??
I usually spend £100 each but im not sure if this is too much ? Just thought id be nosey and see what everyone else does ;)

its my first year this year, but thats around what i was going to spend on her from me and her daddy as i know she is going to have tonnes more from both grandparents and her aunty..
and you can get loads out of that amount with the summer sales on :)

Yea i shop in the sales to hehe , save alot more!

i think i spent about £300 at least on nicole last year!!! :blush:

definately not spendin that much this year, not now ive got 2 to buy for. she wants a nintendo ds so that will be her main pressie and she'll get a few bits n peices.

Umm, I bet I end up spending far too much and feeling bad about it. :blush: How much can I spend on a 6 month old? I guess we'll see!

its so hard to NOT spend loads, well it is for me anyways!!!

I said I wouldn't spoil her like my mum did me, but I can't help myself! I keep going shopping to get one thing and ending up spending over £200 on her. Rich isn't too happy with that as we're meant to be saving.. :blush:

there are just soooo many lush things, especially for girls. im the same with callum, can resist buying him new things!!

Depends on how much your kids will get from family, friends etc

It sounds mean but for the first 2 years i wont buy that much...too young to appreciate it and would probably be more interested in the wrapping paper!! I have two brothers and a sister plus my mum who will be buying for him/her......when i was younger my mum bought us one main present (the expensive one) each and we got little stocking fillers like socks knickers pens books etc

we spend £100 on each,well the older 2 get cash,16 and 14.plus a few little bits for them to open aswell.my older 3 are form previous marriage so they get stuff from their dad too.

I always apend to much Dan wants a xbox, a mountain bike, a watch, a ring and a surprise and he will probably get it all !!!!!
Dec is a diff. story I have already spent 150 on him and a lot more to come.
I love christmas and I love spending my hubbys money.:happydance:

We only have the one, so she gets around £300 spent on her, we spent more last year coz she wanted a computer!!! We don't spoil her all year round, so it's nice xxx

I lose count on what I spend :blush: because I buy all year its hard to work out but I know it was close to £1000 last year for the 5 of them :dohh: I always say this year we wont spend as much but every year I spend more :dohh:

For little ones £100 is a good amount, you can get loads for that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->