How much have you spent on your stash?

retromum1

Reaction score
DueMarch2nd has got me thinking about how much I have spent on my fluffy stash and I have just tallied it up to be about £820!!! :blush::blush::blush: This is only my current stash and doesn't include what I have brought and sold.

I was thinking as we went into this for environmental and financial reasons I'm not sure we would have spent that much on disposables over the next 2 years! :dohh:

I guess I have been caught by the bug :haha:

So I was wondering how much others had spent on their stash and whether you think it will save you money in the long run?

I think my current stash cost me around £340 or so but I only have about 25-30 nappies so not as big as some! I do think it will have saved money in the end as they can all be sold on once my baby days are over :D

ive spent about £150 - 200 wow i didnt htink i had spent THAT much
got a £30 council voucher waiting for the bank though

i think about £500 or £600 and i am quite stash happy but of course i will never be done buying when i love one. But it does save money because as lu28 says, they can be sold, although I plan on reusing mine, so of course that saves as well! The fact that i have a boy means there are plenty of unisex ones but if they are too boyish and i have a girl, i will just put the boyish ones aside for a boy and buy girlies! SO it WILL save, but currently it isnt saving much! Especially because I wouldnt spend so much MONTHLY on sposies! :haha:

How many are you hoping/do you have then DM2nd?! ;)

I stopped adding up at £175, it's probably around £250 now, but that includes nearly 40 nappies & all accessories x

Wow that's incredible value Charl&Bump for 40 nappies I won't tell hubby or he might swap me for you! I seem to have managed to spend £820 on 34 nappies :dohh::nope:

i have 52 (including the ones on the way :D)

in the flash your stash thread just today

Most of mine are cheapies though, only one WNOS and 2 bambootys cost more than £7 lol

Currently 28 with 6 on the way but they're included in the price, I have recently had a bit of a de-stash but I haven't included those ;)

I think I've probably spent about £350 on our stash.
I've got 55 nappies and the only new "branded" nappies I've bought (aside from the Ebay ones which I have 14 of) are 10 BGv3, 7 PopIns and night boosters, 1 BBOS and 1 Cushie Tushie. The rest of em have are preloved, so I dont think I've done bad! Oh and the price includes 12 pairs of Ebay Cheapie babylegs :) I love a good bargain and Purpledahlia has helped keep Evie in preloveds for the last few weeks :rofl:

Currently 28 with 6 on the way but they're included in the price, I have recently had a bit of a de-stash but I haven't included those ;)

So you have spent an average of £24 on each nappy :shock: hide this thread from your OH! :haha:

Wow that's incredible value Charl&Bump for 40 nappies I won't tell hubby or he might swap me for you! I seem to have managed to spend £820 on 34 nappies :dohh::nope:

That's an average of £24 a nappy! So what's in your stash? :winkwink:

She wrote what is in her stash on the "whats in your stash?" thread :lol: I think i was right retromum, you have spent the most! :haha: but jasper has a cutey bum to show for it!

Yes I worked out the average as well :blush::dohh: but yes his bum is very cute thanks :haha: I have brought some pre-loved as well but Issy's tend to go for almost full price anyway so it doesn't save much.

My stash currently is
14 Issy's
5 WNSS
6 WNOS
1 WNNN
1 Superman
1 B Cheeks
1 HL bedbug
4 HL Ai2's - on the way
2 B Cheeks - on the way

Ordering tomorrow another WNOS!! :happydance:

Yes I worked out the average as well :blush::dohh: but yes his bum is very cute thanks :haha: I have brought some pre-loved as well but Issy's tend to go for almost full price anyway so it doesn't save much.

My stash currently is
14 Issy's
5 WNSS
6 WNOS
1 WNNN
1 Superman
1 B Cheeks
1 HL bedbug
4 HL Ai2's - on the way
2 B Cheeks - on the way

Ordering tomorrow another WNOS!! :happydance:

Wow, having MASSIVE stash envy! :haha:

I did put a photo a while back of my stash I'll try and find it but half of it is different now, I'll wait for my HL's to arrive and do another one. I can't wait for my toy story nappy though! Neither can Poppy and she potty trained 3 months ago ;)

It won't let me carry the photo's across but my stash about a month ago is on page 23 of flash your stash.

Difference is I have sold 1 dinosaur and 1 dig it Issy and have gained another Burro, monkeys, cats, bob the builder, jungle and owls.

I have sold the top the wn's and gained a pirate one, skulls, pirate ss and a VW campervan.

I've sold the cushie tushie and white superhero dnf but I've still got the yellow and forgot to include it. All wetbags are the same!!!.

I'll take a new stash photo once the HL's arrive and the b cheeks.

I think I may have gone a bit overboard now though looking at how much everyone else has spent! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->