How much have you spent on your stash?

i just worked mine out roughly and it is actually around £700 but it works out at an average of £13 per nappy :)

Approx £270

We have 20 "day" nappies (pockets/AIO/AI2's) and 2 night nappies (fitteds) and 3 wraps.

Mainly new (3 preloved nappies and 2 preloved wraps.)

We're full time cloth during the day but still part-time at night but almost there!

A pretty small stash but we're working on it ;) :lol:

About $500 NZD for 30 with 2 inserts each. At the rate she pees (and would have needed changes anyhow) they will have paid for themselves by October.

i refuse to work it out exactly!
mine are mostly ittis though, and BBs.

Next month i have a dedicated custom WNs budget :haha: so im sure it'll go up.. but its roughtly £350 i reckon. Not so bad...

Spent loads more on inserts and accessories though :dohh:

and im keeping all mine that i like for future babies... not selling them ever! haha!!

Ummmm alot!! I wouldnt wanna guess! Im not brave enough to work it out it may scare me!!

hmmm, £500-£600 perhaps? I just spent £100 at WN this morning so add that to it! :lol: I've bought lots preloved as well though and think I'm almost happy with my stash.

I'll shame you all now.....I've spent £60 on my stash :haha:

I've got 6 btp's, 3 wraps, 2 dozen prefolds and 4 fitteds and 2 night nappies.

In my stash I have 90 nappies at the mo.. :blush::blush::blush:

I keep a spreadsheet so I know exactly how much my current stash is worth- most were preloved and the total is £780, so on average about £8.50 a nappy.

Originally, when I was being sensible and practical, I spent £80 on 18 Naughty Baby nappies, which would have been enough, they work, they fit, simple.

Then.... I spent far too much time in this bit of the forum looking at stash pics and fluff bum pics and wanted pretties!!!

Did some adding up this morning :dohh:

I have spent £501 on nappies

Sold £122 of nappies

Giving me a total of £379 at the moment (that doesnt include money spent on the bucket, wet bags, mesh bags and fleece brought to make liners and wipes!!)

I currently have 42 nappies and 3 wraps, waiting for 5 nappies and 4 fleece soakers (all included in amounts above)

I dont think thats too bad :blush: :haha:

I know, especially since it's all ittis/WNs/BBs/BGs/ecobubs etc... no cheapies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->