How much is a gardener?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by taperjeangirl, Apr 20, 2009.

1. taperjeangirl

taperjeangirl Well-Known Member

Our Garden is badly in need of an overhaul! I have no idea how much a landscape gardener would be and dont really want to phone one incase they give me a ridiculous price cos ill end up getting all embarrased and booking them anyway!

It's nothing too major, the grass is needing some help, and a few slabs laid for a new shed and maybe some new chips.

have any of you used one before, and any idea of how much an hour they are?

Thanks xxx:hugs:

2. LucyEmma

LucyEmma Well-Known Member

might be an idea to check on the internet? type into a seach engine and it could bring up some prices? lots of people call just for a few quotes so dont be embarrased to call and ask :) sorry not much more i can help with xx

3. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

There prices vary on what needs to be done , but I think the estimation is free

4. Eoz

Eoz Mummy of 5! Eeek!

My brother in law is a landscape gardener has had his own buisness for 12 years.What do you need to know hun?

5. jillypoop

jillypoop Mummy of one

If you lived anywhere near me hun, I'd get my mum to come and do it :) She's obsessed with gardening, got the front and back as well as an allotment where she's got a mini greengrocers growing!!

Maybe post something in your local paper?? A trainee landscape gardener might do it free if you gave them a reference?

xxx