How much is there of this show/plug?!?!

PregnantKez

Reaction score
There's no blood, just mucusy type stuff (really lovely....) but there's so much of it! It's been coming out of me constantly for 3 days now since I had a sweep on Thursday. Can there even be too much of the stuff?

It has to be a good sign though, the consultant said I'd probably go into labour in the next couple of days because I was already 2cm's dilated and everything was looking/feeling good down there! woop woop!

Been having spaced out contractions too!

COME ON BABY GET OUTTA ME!!!! :hugs: :kiss:

not sure how much there should but just wanted to wish you luck xxx

Your body can keep making the mucousy stuff, i had loads about 2 weeks ago over a few days, it was gross like stringy thick stuff, then had a thing that looked like a cork come out which had a huge reddy-brown strip in it! that was 10 days ago - nothing since!!!

i dont know hun i have never seen the stuff lol

good luck though x

I had same on thursday toilet paper was covered, after 3 wipes it stopped...im also 2cm soft and still waiting :(

I've been having it for a couple of weeks now, not everyday but every so often and no signs, although i am still early x

with my first i had about 3 bloody mucusy wipes but there was quite abit of it on each wipe (sorry tmi). but i should imagine everyones is different, might be more for some than others. Good luck and i hope she makes a quick appearence xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->