How much is your rent?

B

Belle25

We are going to be renting (south west) and houses we like are around £900-£1200...that seems quite expensive. This is for 3/4 bedrooms, garden detatched/semi detacted in a decentish area.
Would like to see what everyone else gets for their money rental wise.

How much is your rent a where are you?
Xx

I live in guildford Surrey and when I was renting one bedroom flat in bad condition I payed £750 per month.we have one bedroom flat that we own and we letting it out and is in good location we charge £1100 per month.my friend renting 4 bedroom house she live with house mates they paying £1550 per month but is far from everything.here for house you mention in good area need to count about £1700 up.
Where you moving?

We own our house now but have rented a 2 bed flat in an ok-ish area, no garden etc for £900 a month, not including bills.

I live in Northern Ireland and I live in a Terrence council house that's £296per month. We have a four bedroom house, 2 bathrooms and a large back and front garden. Nice area good schools and nurseries, small village and a great community.

I'm moving into a 2-bedroom apartment next week :D
$1,035 per month (heat, hydro and water inccluded) plus $20 parking. $1055 altogether. This is in Thunder Bay, Canada.

£80 a wk 2bedroom house with massive garden in north yorks :) x

We live in a lovely area, a little village in the country lol! We pay £500 a month for a 4 bed dorma bungalow with garden and drive BUT our rent is cheap because our landlord wanted someone decent in to look after his house as he plans to retire here xx

£775 a month for small 2 bed masionette with small garden and damp!! In SE London/Kent!!

I live in Leeds and pay £500 for a 2 bed back to back terrace. It is quite spacious (double beds, large bathroom with separate shower, large cellar with its own door onto the street) but doesn't have a garden and is not decorated/nicely finished. The other houses on the street have been done up a bit nicer and are around £550 a month. The area is nice, quiet with no shops, but quite safe I think and near to some pretty walks/a park. You do have to use public transport/drive because the nearest shop (except the off license) is about 25 minutes away walking, and that's only a co-op local. Morrisons is 10 minutes on the bus one way and Sainsbury's 10 minutes the other way. xx

£400 for a two bed flat. It's really small though and if it wasn't a new build it would be cheaper. We have a bit of garden/grass outside but we can't fence it off to make a garden. The area is ok but it's very close to an area that's not so great although much better than it used to be. We are in west Yorkshire and although all rents have increased hugely In the last 2/3 years it's still good compared to the south.

I'm in Belfast and we pay 550 for a 3 bed terrace with a small front garden and Ok size back garden.

I live In morpeth, Northumberland (don't expect anyone to know where that is lol) and pay £400 a month for a 2 bedroom house in the town centre, really cheap for where we are but the place was run down, so we've had to do it up. Planning on moving when my home business kicks off aiming for a 3-4 bedroomed house in Bedlington, Northumberland do will probably be looking at between £450-£750 depending on area.

£395 monthly for a 2 bed detached, it's pretty big (small kitchen but big dining room and lounge, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom) bigish garden too. Inc no bills, nice quiet area x

:shock:Not sure I can stomach the idea of spending £14,400 a year on rent!! Xx
Thanks for the insight ladies, amazes me how it varies so much

We pay 800 which is probably just under what its worth to fil who is our landlord but he saves the money for us x

I was paying 950pcm to live in a shitty run down maisonette before, but it was 5 minutes from the seafront. Thanks to my mum buying a lovely house and letting me live in it I will be paying 700pcm for a 2 bed house in central brighton near the sea in October, which is fucking amazing for around here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->