How much is your rent?

Wow I can't believe how cheap my mortgage is. 400 a month. A new build, 3 bedrooms a massive garden really nice area. Couldn't afford to pay anymore though. Lol.

At our new place we pay £1250 a month for a 3 bed victorian terrace (the 3rd bedroom is a box room though) and it's the cheapest one on the road because it's not modernised, next door is identical but going for £1750 because they've recently done it up. We waited ages for it to come up as the roads either side are £2000+ plus for what we have.

3 bed semi detatched, 2 bathrooms, front and back garden with parking on drive, garage and 2 specially built dog kennels. £550 per month in south wales. I'd say my rent is on the more expensive side for my area. We rented another house on the same street for £475 but the house we have now is better.

We are now homeless :)O) But was paying £1000 per month for a 2 bed house in London. It was small! Even flats are £800-900+ :( This is not in central london - this is on the border of Kent so thats the cheapest where we are.

£225 pcm for a huge 2 bed new build flat with sunspace, balcony and private parking overlooking huge park in Glasgow 5 minutes from city centre. Bargain!

WHAAAT!? Who is your landlord!? ;) xx

Thenue Housing Association :) I used to live right at the Barras and that was only £210 pcm!

Wow, I live in Springburn, although I private rent, and mine is £475 a month :( And my house is tiny xx

That's expensive! Why not put applications into different associations? Much cheaper rent :flow:

£540 a month for a decent size 3 bedroom council home, downstairs loo, front and back gardens. We also pay an extra £40 per month for the garage next to our back garden.

£925 to private rent a 3 bed house in the same area :nope: we feel very lucky to have our house

£195 a week for a 3 bed semi detached house. It's smallish with a very small back garden and no front garden. We're in the south east. :)

£225 pcm for a huge 2 bed new build flat with sunspace, balcony and private parking overlooking huge park in Glasgow 5 minutes from city centre. Bargain!

WHAAAT!? Who is your landlord!? ;) xx

Thenue Housing Association :) I used to live right at the Barras and that was only £210 pcm!

Wow, I live in Springburn, although I private rent, and mine is £475 a month :( And my house is tiny xx

That's expensive! Why not put applications into different associations? Much cheaper rent :flow:

I've got one in with GHA but they said I've got a minimum of a year's wait. Only got like 5 points too (which is shit). Hoping we get somewhere eventually, although we are severely considering moving back in with my parents (in Cumbernauld) for a little while, just to sort ourselves out, and maybe save up a bit for a deposit maybe (I'm gonna be looking for a job soon, so if we start saving for a house deposit (mortgage) soon, then it would help us in the long run) xx

If we rented in the area we are now it'd be £600/month for a tiny one bed. So yeah, we can't afford it.

£530 for a 2 up, 2 down end of terrace with a small garden and parking space in North Devon

£650 two bed semi with a nice garden, drive and conservatory in a quiet area. It's the norm around here really.

£500 for a 3 bed (but one is a teeny weeny box room) detached old crofter's cottage with a huge garden right by the beach. It's not in the best nick but the location makes up for it. We're in the north west highlands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->