How much is your rent?

£800 a month for a 3 bed end terrace in Hampshire

£400 2 bed new build council house in Bristol

£750 for a 2 bed first floor ex council flat with a shared garden! We are in Chelmsford Essex

850pcm for a small 2 bed terrace in Berkshire

500 for a two bedroom flat, but its a decent size. We have shared gardens which a large and gorgeous! It's in the west end of Dundee in prob the best area of the city. It's two mins from my parents and close (5 mins walk) to the hospital (where I work). It's close to a large park and not far from town. I couldn't believe that it came up for rent whilst I was looking for somewhere, I used to walk past the flat on way to work and think how ideal the last are.........not seen a flat in the two blocks for rent/sale since we moved in!

£450 for teeny flat with no garden. Cant complain though as its through the council. My sister private rents a 1bed flat with no garden for £670, 2 roads away!

£435 pcm for a 2 bed 2nd floor flat in South Yorkshire. It's a pretty good size (both rooms are doubles) big bathroom with a separate shower enclosure and an open plan living room/kitchen/diner. On a good estate 2 mins from Tesco, 5 mins from Morrisons and 5-10 mins from town centre (all driving)

We're looking for a house though, possibly to buy, but to rent a decent 3 bed semi you'd be looking between £550-650. 4 bed would be £650-850 although you can spend quite a bit more for somewhere REALLY nice!

We have a mortgage but know that our house can be rented for £1300. 2 bed end of terrace cottage.

£800 for a 3 bed with a small garden in a rough part of town. Crawley west sussex.

Though my rents really cheap for around here. If we were to move we would be paying £950+

I lived in a 2 bed flat in my local town (Perth) it was £450 a month. Small rooms, no garden and noisy neighbours.
We moved into a 2 bed flat in a local village, bigger rooms, shared garden and neighbours from hell £400 per month.
We now live in a rent free tied cottage on an estate, big rooms, huge garden and our neighbours are cows :D. I know the couple here before us paid £800 per month for the rent.

It's really expensive here to rent a decent property in a decent area. We looked at 3 beds but they were well out of our price range (£800 +). The need to start bringing in fixed rents or people will be living with their parents til old age :D.

£475 for a 2 bed semi. Front and back garden, 2 double bedrooms and we back onto a farm, 2mins from nice school and 15mins to village centre with train station. West Yorkshire!

We pay £550, we live in a 2 bed flat on a newly built estate in a nice area :) (Manchester)

£600 PCM for a 5 bed terrace with small front and back yards in North Yorkshire x

When we rented a little 1 bed flat in central Cambridge it was £865 a month (3 years ago, now going for £925). We then moved out to a village 7 miles away and bought a 3 bed link-detached. Our house was rented privately before we bought it for £800 a month. Crazy that you can get double the space for less money just for being a few miles out xxx

£475 per month, tiny 2 bed middle terraced, tiny front and back gardens :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->