How much is your rent?

£625 for a 4 bedroom detached house - massive kitchen and living room, sun room, playroom, shower room, family bathroom, garage, front and back garden (not a big garden though). Oh and we live in Berwick-upon-Tweed - nice area, 10 minutes walk from the town centre, schools nearby.

I'm moving into a 2-bedroom apartment next week :D
$1,035 per month (heat, hydro and water inccluded) plus $20 parking. $1055 altogether. This is in Thunder Bay, Canada.

I have a university friend who was from Thunder Bay and spent a year over here - I hadn't heard of Thunder Bay before I met her, and haven't heard of it since, till now! x

3 bed in the south of england £280 per month including council tax and water, but we do live in an armed forces house x

im in Aldershot, Hampshire & pay £700 pcm for a 2bed flat. its a decent size but is full of mould & damp, etc. its a really old house. if it was smartened up the landlady could easily get £900.

im looking at moving back to Guildford (12-15 miles away) but a 2 bed flat there in a decent ish place is £1000+ x

We have a mortgage.

Rent around here is about:-
1 Bed Flat £400
3 Bed Terrace (with back yard) £500
3 Bed Semi (with gardens) £600-700
4 Bed Detatched (with gardens) £900+

I live in the North East bordering North Yorkshire

We live in 3 bed new build semi, back garden, driveway and huuuuge rooms, it's in higher broughton, Manchester and is very close to the city centre, it's £400 per month :)

£225 pcm for a huge 2 bed new build flat with sunspace, balcony and private parking overlooking huge park in Glasgow 5 minutes from city centre. Bargain!

I live in Northern Ireland and I live in a Terrence council house that's £296per month. We have a four bedroom house, 2 bathrooms and a large back and front garden. Nice area good schools and nurseries, small village and a great community.

Where abouts are you if you dont mind me asking?
Im NI too and my rent is £390ish and we live in a 3bed, 2bathroom terrace.
xx

£995 for a small two bed house in Hertfordshire.

2 bedroom GF flat in the Hampshire for £650 and water rates are included as is the maintence of the grounds and the windows cleaned.

£550.
3 bed. Living room. Dining room. Kitchen. Downstairs toilet. Large drive. Decent sized garden. Utility. Bathroom with shower attachment.
:)

£225 pcm for a huge 2 bed new build flat with sunspace, balcony and private parking overlooking huge park in Glasgow 5 minutes from city centre. Bargain!

WHAAAT!? Who is your landlord!? ;) xx

We had a very nice, fully furnished flat, 1 bed on a good street (opposite large gated house) for £750 - North

We had a small 2bed semi with big garden in an ok neighbourhood for £450 -west mids

A big 2 bed terrace with massive rooms, semi, small garden for £500 -west mids

and now a 2 bed bungalow, semi with garden in good neighbourhood for £550 - staffordshire

My ILs rent a lovely 3bed, modern semi, in good neighbourhood for about £650

It really varies on so many factors

Ours is £107 a week for a 2 bed new build apartment with a housing association in a small village.

If we was to private rent the same property (we was looking at private renting before so comparing this to that) it would be £700-£800 a month

X

We live in the North West and pay £500 for a 2 bedroom detached bungalow, it is a nice big house, just a shame its got a lot of damp and crap heating system.

We've been looking to move into a new place around about christmas time and properties can vary from £400 - £800 per month depending what you want.

WHAAAT!? Who is your landlord!? ;) xx

Thenue Housing Association :) I used to live right at the Barras and that was only £210 pcm!

Wow, I live in Springburn, although I private rent, and mine is £475 a month :( And my house is tiny xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->