How much money a month do you spend on Nappies?

Callie-xoxox

Mummy Of Lyrik<3
Reaction score
I am just wondering how much a week or month everyone spends on nappies?
I have been going CRAZY and in the beginning it was okay cause I was stash building but now I have over 30 so I dont think its called stash building any more.
I think its ADDICTION now!
:winkwink:

hmmm... the last couple of months.. an easy £100 each month.
However I'm now really happy with my stash, and once the ones that I'm waiting for arrive the spending will slow considerably,.
I need to replace my WNNN's as they were all bought pre loved to start with and are starting to not do the job properly, but I'll be replacing one at a time and then that will be it...

thats the idea anyway! :haha:

well Ive only just gotten into cloth nappies..bought my first nappy on 22 sept. It hasnt been a month and I have spent about £350 on nappies,iserts and nappy assessories so far. :blush:
However Im not really an addictive person..I jus see what I want and buy it and once I have all that I want I stop! Which I am pretty content with my stash as there are only a few rare and custom ones that I want at the moment.

I have spent sooo much its scary!
Single mom and no help and I buy sooo many nappies.
I only want a few customs then I am done!

I spent more as I was building my stash up to a point where I was happy I had enough. I'm now at the point where I can wash every 3 days, which is fine for us.

The only time I'm planning on buying more now will be to replace one or two pre-loveds which are getting past their best.

£20 maybe every 2 months :)

I have enough to keep us going every 2/3 days and its only for trying out different brands that i buy some new (preloved) ones now.

Well in the time I've been buying nappies, about a year, I've spent about £1500 on them. I've sold on £500 worth though so that averages at about £80 a month. I spent a lot more than that between about 2 and 8 months though, and it's more like £20 a month now.

I have spent £466 in 3 months! For 2 babies but sold some so really spent £380 but then I got my £190 HIP grant and a council incentive cheque too! Am buying and selling Like EVERY DAY :rofl:

this month ive started from nothing so ive spent loads im seeing what i like or a different type/brand to try ive prob spent 200:blush: but the ones that dont work for us i will sell on but i cant resist pretty nappies what can i say lol

I spent a lot at the start and a lot in the past two months. However, I won't be spending much at all or anything in the coming months as I'm very happy with my stash now (or will be once all the remaining nappies arrive). Next expense will be in about 6-8 months time when I'll invest in some potty training pants.

I haven't dared to add up the figure. Actually wouldn't be able to as last lot where bought throughout 2009 and I didn't get any details.

Ummm no idea!! Ive spent nearly £350 in the last 2 weeks!! Before that its normally about £20 a week or 2 depends if i see any i like!!

ive spent a fair amount, i buy one or two a month :/
i think this will be about it now, waiting on a WN and an ecobubs but i need to stop!
but i have heard that issy bear are doing a hungry caterpillar and that i wont be able to resist

Ha ha :haha: this thread is making me feel better but sort of justifying it more that I can spend more as I am not as bad as some of you :rofl:

Mine (which I bough at 12 weeks pregnant) have paid for themselves as of the beginning of this month. I am considering getting a few more though...

I haven't bought any new ones in ages! Must online shop now!! :lol:

I've found the only way to abstain from buying, is to keep out of the natural parenting section. :rofl: Too much temptation in here. :D

I love this section though.
My favorite ladys are mostly in here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"