How much money a month do you spend on Nappies?

ive spent a fair amount, i buy one or two a month :/
i think this will be about it now, waiting on a WN and an ecobubs but i need to stop!
but i have heard that issy bear are doing a hungry caterpillar and that i wont be able to resist

ahh man, I'd forgotten Michelle was doing a VHC...
okay, I'll stop after that one, promise! :winkwink::haha:

Same here my favourite people are in here and my march mummy close friends from when Caine was born

I love this section too :) It's all fluffy and snuggly :cloud9:

I have thus far managed to resist any fluff this week. Was sorely tempted by the new dyed bamboo velour WNNNs which were on FB this week. I only liked the large ones though, and LO is nowhere near being out of her medium. Seemed a shame to have it sat in a drawer for months and months!

I think I'm going to retire one of my pre-loved WNSS though, as it's looking very sorry for itself. In which case, I *have* to buy something to replace it, don't I? :kiss:

YOu're stronger then me Eala, I saw them the other week when they went up and resisted, almost resisted last night until she put that there'd be no more for a long while.... so I bought 2, :lol: one in med and one in large. I'm hoping the large fits okay or its going to have to sit for ages as I won't sell it!

Not much at all. We buy new 4 wraps every three months or so at £8-£10ish each, and I always get tempted to try out a new one, so maybe another £10 (and they never work as well as my trusty imse vimse wraps), and I bought another dozen terries a couple of months ago as we're not washing as often, which is £12 on top of the original £30 for 3 dozen. Then some liners every month, which are £5 a roll and some new nappi nippas every month or so, which is another £5. I'm off to pick up some second hand sandys tomorrow, 25 nappies and 6 wraps for £50, in small and extra small, which I'm hoping will do for newbaby for a bit, as terries are bulky on newborns and I only have ten of the small ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->