how much money....

babydevil1989

Reaction score
would you take for 7 days in wales?

This has to include petrol, food and spending money?

Xx

If it was me I would budget travel money to and from Wales, then work out roughly what you are going to do each day what you are going to eat,eg are you in a caravan so if you will eat there or out and so on, I would personally over budget as well just to make sure if it was me I think I would probably go for £75 - £100 per day :flower:

Considering I went to Haven a few weeks ago and spent a fortune, I'd say between £75-£100 a day is about right.

Were staying in a caravan on a haven site, we will prob eat out once day then eat at the caravan the other times x

You're in Surrey??......... Are you heading to N or S Wales? There'll be a big difference in petrol! I live in North Wales and it costs me about £80 each way to get down to near you x

Sussex so a bit closer lol - to get toncornwall last year it cost us a tank of petrol so about £50 soadded on a bit more x

Oh and ceridegeon bay ( i know thats prob spelt wrong!!)

Well when we go abroad we take £100 per day so would be £700 but id hate to spend that much for a uk holiday so id probably take around £500 but saying that id takr.my bank cards and jut spend however much we needed to so i wouldnt really budget a set amount if in uk x

id rather over budget and be able to enjoy our holiday £100 a day it is i think x

We went to haven last week and we had a lovely time.

We spent £400, that was including petrol (but we only lived 2 hours away) and we took cereals for breakfast, a bag of apples and a multipack of crisps, we also took a bottle of squash and the kids juice bottles. We had breakfast every morning in the caravan, we packed crisps and apples for snacks and we took our own drinks when we went for walks etc.

We had a meal out every day, but we had a meal in too. So if we had lunch out we had dinner in.
We took full advantage of the childrens activities that were free, and the swimming! We also paid for an "activity pass" (the 6 sessions one) and the older two sprogs got 3 sessions each to choose. That was £38 and i think well worth it!

Hope you have a fab time x

We spent a week at haven in july, we spent about £500. We had breakfast in every day and most days had lunch and tea out. We took pop, milk, sugar, snacks etc with us as the onsite shops are expensive

wow we went to Butlins in Bognor and took £250 ( £40 was petrol) with us for 5 days and it was more than enough but then we did bring our own drinks in and didn't really leave the site the only time we went out was to get a pizza and pop to tesco to get some drinks / sweets for the evening :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->