How much pocket money for a 15 year old??

we didnt eat school lunch, dad took us everywhere/picked us up, and gran bought all our clothes and stuff whenever we wanted.
we didnt get pocket money.

i believe im very money savvy :thumbup:

Now i have my own money, its not wasted, and when amari is that age, she wont be given it either :thumbup:

i'd give about £20 a week if she did all her chores :)

My mom would give me around 20 bucks a week, but only if I did my chores. I had a weekly chore sheet (monday thru friday) and when I was young, it was one dollar per day I did my chores, when I was older it was like 3 or 4 bucks. If I didn't do the chore that day, no money. When I was really little (and the 5 a week) I'd usually only end up with 2 or 3 dollars :haha:

pocket money at 15...wow!!
I never got pocket money at that age, I earnt oney doing jobs around the house - ironing, cleaning, washing up (me and brother took turns) and then I got £5 a week (I am only 28).
Mum and dad had to drive me to friends houses, my school was out of the area (their choice) so they had to suffer the consequence of being a taxi.
As soon as I was 16 I was out earning and going to college.
Used to take home £80 a week (!!!!!) being a waitress back then and that put fuel in my car for a week (79.9p litre, I remember well), paid my car insurance, got me drunk most nights and fed me at college :)

I didn't get pocket money after the age of 14 when I started work. From then on all bus fare, clothes etc came out of my earnings, which looking back wasn't much! I think I earnt £15 every fortnight. XX

I got £10 a week then £30 a month which was for like clothes and other things as I used to shop alot on my own or with friends.

That included bus fare but round here when I I was that age it was 25p a journey

Up until I was 17, so just over a year ago, I got £60 a month from my parents. That money had to go towards clothes, bus' and days/trips to places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->