how much soy did you take when you got your bfp.......?

sammy1987

Reaction score
hiya, iam just wanting to know how much soy isoflavones women had taken and on which days to get there bfp.
please dont read and run

soy isoflavones are a herbal version of clomid, and a bfp is a big fat positive on a pregnancy test

I took soy CD3-7 at 120mg it was my first cycle then got bfp on CD26 :) i was 9dpo

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid.html

hiya hun this is the main soy thread there are tonnes of us that have got out bfps. Its a really supportive bunch. Feel free to join us.

I got my bfp 2nd cycle taking soy, took it cd3-7 160mg first 3 then 200mg last two. I had 31 day cycles.

First cycle I took it 2-6 and spotted until cd 11 not good.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid.html

hiya hun this is the main soy thread there are tonnes of us that have got out bfps. Its a really supportive bunch. Feel free to join us.

I got my bfp 2nd cycle taking soy, took it cd3-7 160mg first 3 then 200mg last two. I had 31 day cycles.

First cycle I took it 2-6 and spotted until cd 11 not good.

thanks, thats how much iam thinking of taking this time.

I got my BFP the second cycle of using SI. First cycle I did CD 3-7 and used 120, 120, 160, 160, 200. I was hoping it would lengthen my LP but there was no change. The next month I planned to try CD 3-7 again but forgot and ended up doing CD 5-9 and that's when I got my BFP. I used 160, 160, 160, 200, 200. I don't know if it was the SI that did it buy I know they def didn't hurt after 12 months TTC. Good luck!

thank you for your replies, yep thats how much iam going to have this cycle then ladies

i took them the mth i got my :bfp: but i only took 80mg CD3/4 and was in such a bad mood the days i took it that i didnt take anymore

I took 160mgs then upped last 2 days to 200mgs, got BFP both times on first cyce of Soy.

i taken a low dosage of soy the first cycle that i started them and now this is my second cycle with soy so iam going to take them on cd3 - 7 and will take 3 days at 160mg then the last 2 days 200mg and see if i can get a bfp like you ladies :)

well second cycle of soy and still no bfp,
i think i might take 200mg on days 3 - 7 to see if that will help upping the dosage.
any more soy isoflavone success stories?
i dont know what else to try if this doesnt work :shrug:

the month i got my bfp i had stopped all soy products (milk included) by recommendation of my acupuncturist!

Sammy there has been a few more bfp's off the Soy, why dont you go onto the Soy thread they'll be more help sweetie.

I agree with Poppy come join us. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->