How much time do you spend doing housework?

ktm_x

Ellie's Mummy x
Reaction score
I find it seems to rule my life, there's always something else needing done!

today 3 hours (but the house is in bad shape) normally I try and do one thing a day (hoovering, dusting etc)

probably about 3 hours a day!?
in the morning ill tidy the bedrooms, make the beds, give the bathroom/toilet a quick once over. throughout the day i'll be doing washing, tidying up, washing pots.. then of a nighttime i hoover throughout downstairs, wipe all the sofas down, polish, do all the glass and mop the kitchen floors! twice a week ill hoover and polish throughout upstairs. i dont mind it though, i like keeping a nice house and dont mind cleaning x

zero. my DH does most of it when he comes home!

I'd say its about a couple of hours a day, usually at Callums nap time or of an evening when OH has callum when he gets back from work xx

Probably only an hour or so a day. I have a dishwasher so that goes on once a day, after dinner. 2 loads of washing most days, hoover downstairs, toilet gets cleaned after being used, same for bath

Sometimes a hour if I'm really into it. Other days it's 3-4 hours because I'm not in the mood to clean. However, it's still there for me the next day.:dohh:

I only get to do a big clean on a weekend which usually takes me 2 hours plus doing 3-4 loads of washing aswell.

I try to do a quick tidy up during the week aswell when I can find the time.

Probably about 2 hours a day - maybe 3! And my house is still a tip! :dohh: x

half hour. It all happens on a Sunday when we're not doing anything. I feel at the moment whilst Isaac is so young/small I want to spend time with him more rather than a hoover.

Sundays we do it allin about 4 hours thats everythingfrom the washing/drying/dishwasher to cleaning the whole bathroom and changing bedding.

Anywhere from 1-3 hours a day for me :( ... But i am always going in circles as my family are a messy bunch and think the cleaning fairy exists :)

I'd say maybe 3 hours a day in total? Today I've

Hoovered kitchen and bathroom
Mopped kitchen and bathroom
Done three loads of washing (hung up etc)
Bleached the bath, sink and toilet to within an inch of it's life (looooooove the smell of bleach!)
Tidied away Summer's toys before lunch
Hoovered living room

That's pretty much it so far! This afternoon/evening I'll probably do another load of washing, fold all dry washing and put away all the clothes upstairs, hoover hallway and stairs, wash dishes from lunch and clean down my worktops. Then lastly, when Summer goes to bed at 7pm I'll tidy her toys away for the night then just chill :)

i dont know. less since joel arrived!

i spend one full day a month doing all the bits that annoy me. Every day i prob spend 2-3 hours and once a week i prob spend 4-5 hours.

and yes it still gets messy.

Over 4 hours a day but in bits and bobs, i am basically on the go from the minute i get up until my OH is home where i try not to do anything around the house so we can both chill, i dont do much on the weekends, just the basic stuff.

I have 7 week old twins and a very busy 24 month old so i have to keep on top of it all goes pear shaped.

Not enough time! I do the minimum really, ion in. We'd of a big clean to get back on top of it

Same with me I always do the minimum xD I am not great in house keeping, I do a big clean everytime oh comes back from a business trip but otherwise I just keep a certain level of tidyness but I havent got everything sparkling clean

Just an hour a day now im 39 weeks and have a 18 month toddler lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->