How much time do you spend doing housework?

Probably around an hour a day to keep on top of things, more than that if there's a pile of ironing or I've been lazy.

It never stops in here :haha: I am constantly picking something up or washing up whatever is in the sink. Its constant.

not enough time!!

I try to straighten up before bed, but i have come to realize within living here at this small apartment, i will never be on Good Housekeeping and i am ok with it.

I dont have a house thats unlivable, but i have a house that looks lived in.

not enough time!!

I try to straighten up before bed, but i have come to realize within living here at this small apartment, i will never be on Good Housekeeping and i am ok with it.

I dont have a house thats unlivable, but i have a house that looks lived in.

This is me. :haha: I feel the same.

all day it feels like !! i sort bedrms out, hoover,iron , mop , clean bathrm in the mornings, pick toys up all day, dust , wash, sort washing out , prob hoover another 2x thro the day :grr:

I feel like I'm cleaning at every opportunity and every free second that I have!

:hangwashing: :laundry: :dishes: :iron:

Some days I feel like I barely get a second to breathe, :haha: Ah well I don't really mind because I like to have a clean house. Plus with 2 cats, a baby and a bloke in the house things get messy constantly.

Over 4 hours a day but in bits and bobs, i am basically on the go from the minute i get up until my OH is home where i try not to do anything around the house so we can both chill, i dont do much on the weekends, just the basic stuff.

I have 7 week old twins and a very busy 24 month old so i have to keep on top of it all goes pear shaped.

well done you!

Everyday.

I find summat Katie has had her hands in then it's smeared everywhere.

Then general cleaning beds, hooer, washing, dusting blah blah blah.

Just keeps on going.

V xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"