How much time do you spend on BnB

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
Just curious..if I am the 'norm' or not.:haha:

I usually spend at least 3hrs on here. I pop on and off during the day and then spend more time on here and facebook once Fran has gone to bed. Usually while DH is on the ps3 but I do watch tv at the same time too xx

Probably about 2-3 hours per day, sometimes more. OH works till quite late and usually I will wait up so spend most of the time either on here, facebook, amazon or ebay. I really need to get out more. :haha:

Far too much time :blush:

I work and study from home so bnb is usually open in the background! x

Waaaay to much time I'm always popping on and off throughout the day on my phone!
It doesn't affecty time with the boys though I come on if ther napping,eating or just playing by themselves or with eachother

When i do my 2 full days at work, im on here from literally 9-5pm with only a few hours break in the middle or so for lunch or a meeting.

On other day tho at home, i always have it on in the background just to have a nosey.

like 6+hrs a day :rofl: i just have it open when my laptops on

on and off throughout the day, not very often at the weekends though until H is in bed! x

Way too much! I use my phone so i I'm just on and off all day really, unless I'm really busy (which is never :haha:)

I probably wouldn't come on at all if I couldn't access from my phone, I'm popping on and off alot though because of it. LO is in his jumperoo now waiting for milk and I switch it on!

I spend looooooooaaaads of time on here. :lol:

Easily more than 3 hours per day. :rofl: Mainly during Callum's naptime x

I will come on when kents napping and usually at night if OH is on PS3. But LO generally keeps me busy during the day, he doesnt like it that much if im on here coz he will find something for me to do lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->