how much water?

jenstar

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a recommended amount of water/ juice for babies to drink, once they are eating solids and have cut down their milk intake?

I don't want the wee guy getting constipated! His little plops have a more solid consistency now but I imagine that is cos what's going in is a lot more solid too.

I can't remember if it's 4 ounces of juice per week or per day :blush: But this is what we do. Every other day I give Hannah an ounce of apple juice (has helped tremendously in loosening her bowels). I offer her cool boiled water every day after she's had her solids, honestly she doesn't get much down her, I'd say an ounce or less

I can't remember if it's 4 ounces of juice per week or per day :blush: But this is what we do. Every other day I give Hannah an ounce of apple juice (has helped tremendously in loosening her bowels). I offer her cool boiled water every day after she's had her solids, honestly she doesn't get much down her, I'd say an ounce or less

Thanks...
If it's 4 oz per day we better get drinking!!!!
Can she take that much from a cup or do you give it in a bottle?

Well that's just what's allowed (juice wise--don't think there is a limit on water), I don't give her a lot as I'd rather she drank her formula (not a big milk drinker)

I give her water and juice in sippy cups :) I've heard that giving juice in a bottle can cause tooth damage

Katie drinks about a full cup of water at lunch and just a little water with her breakfast. Not sure how much they are supposed to drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->