How much weight have you gained so far?

Rachee31

Reaction score
I’m currently 27+2 weeks and gained 13lbs is that about right ?

I'm 30 weeks and have gained 26. My doctor said to gain between 25 and 35 pounds.

At also depends on your weight! Depending on your pre pregnancy weight we shouldn't all be gaining the same thing! Also some people but it on easier than others (But you know I've had friends put on 60lbs and lose it faster than someone who gained 20lbs!)

As long as your doc is okay with your weight gain I wouldnt be too worried.

At my first, I gave birth 37+2 and I had gained 17lbs.
This one I am at 23+2 now and I am up 8lbs.

I had gained 21lbs by 22 weeks. And by the end of my pregnancy I gained 2 stone in total. I was 8st 8lbs and went up to 10st 7lb . Baby was 7lbs 6oz and healthy.

With my others I gained about 3 stone in total by the end of each pregnancy. I've no idea what I've gained this time as I don't own scales but I don't feel like it's anywhere near that much yet. I wouldn't worry too much unless there's a reason your doctor/midwife needs to monitor it.

With my first I gained around 30 lbs and with my second only about 6 lbs.

First baby 30 pounds.... 2nd 30... 3rd 15... 4th currently at 33 weeks 6 pounds so far... I did start off heavier than my first two...

2 stone with all of them, sometimes 3. Last baby I gained nothing and I'm 18 weeks and nothing so far with this baby.

Shocked but at 38 weeks I've only gained a stone/stone and half. That's less than half what I usually gain.

I never gain a lot in pregnancy (around 1.5 stone) however OMG do I gain while breastfeeding. Hey ho. Eating nutritious food is key ❤

35 weeks and up 35 lbs. I lose all the weight though, always have after each pregnancy.

28+3 currently and gained 20 pounds according to my appointment last week. I feel huge but doctor isn't worried about my weight so it must be fine

33 weeks and 33lb... It feels like a lot but I am active and I eat healthy so can't do much about it. I hope to lose it quick after the birth though because my sister's wedding is in October :)

33 weeks and gained 17 lbs so far... thought I would have gained more with all the quarantine eating... but not complaining... as long as baby is at a healthy weight...

I started out at 170lbs and as of 27 weeks I've gained about 14 lbs. Much better than my first pregnancy where I gained 50 lbs, but I started this pregnancy 15 lbs heavier. My midwife says my weight gain is great!

Hey ladies! I'm 28 years old, expecting my first baby in August. My height is 157cm (5'3 ft). I started at 132 lbs (60kg) and lost 4 lbs in 1st trimester due to nausea and vomiting. I am 149 lbs (67kg) now at 28+4 weeks today :) So I've gained close to 17 lbs till now!

I'm 33 weeks and now weigh a pound less than at booking. This happened in my last pregnancy too. I'm 5'5 and 200lb exactly right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->