• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How much weight have you gained?

Deutschette

Mum of 1!
Reaction score
I was floored by my midwife this morning when I was weighed. :wacko: I've gained roughly 16 kg (around 35 lbs) and I'm only 28 weeks! It's all in the bump, boobs and bum.

I've been eating fairly healthy most days, but I suppose it's time to hide the chocolate and cut back slightly. Is my LO going to be huge? :haha: :blush:

How much have you ladies gained? Please tell me I'm not the only one who has gained so much! :haha:

I'm now 38 weeks and i've put on just under 3 stone, which isn't bad as she's measuring big and was estimated to be around 5lb.4 at my 33 week growth scan so if you include the placenta & water's i've maybe put on around 2 stone?

I weighed myself last week for the first time since I booked in to the hospital at 8 weeks. I have put on 10kg which I think is about a stone and a half. I am a size 16 anyway so not usually a small person. I think the more you weigh to begin with the less you (should) put on.

in the first 20 odd weeks i lost a stone due to sickness, weighed myself this morning and since then i've put on 10lbs xx

My mum gained around 45 pounds with my brother and I, and we both turned out to be fairly large babies. My brother was 8 lbs 6 oz and I was 9 lbs 6 oz.

If my mum had big babies, does that necessarily mean that I'm also bound to have large babies?

I've put on 19Ibs - I think most of that is on my ass, lol!

I stopped using my scales ages ago.I don't want to stress myself out with my weight.
I am sure everything will get back to normal after birth, with a lil bit of effort

I'm too scared to get on my scales!

I put on about 4 stone with my first baby and lost very little of this before getting pregnant again just under 5 months later - I am dreading loosing the weight but looking forward to getting my body back.

I'm guessing I may have put on another couple of stones! I was 11 before babies, 15 with the first - oh my god could I really be 17 now! eek! I plan to weigh myself the day before I go to hospital, and try not to get annoyed at myself and cry!

My mum gained around 45 pounds with my brother and I, and we both turned out to be fairly large babies. My brother was 8 lbs 6 oz and I was 9 lbs 6 oz.

If my mum had big babies, does that necessarily mean that I'm also bound to have large babies?

Not necessarily my mum had 4 kids all between 6lb and 7lbs. River was 8lb 14oz so the size you or your siblings were doesnt really mean anything.

Ive put on 10kg.. have cut out all chocolate and coke and cake and cookies tho..
all the good stuff lol

ive put a stone on - 14lbs .. so far so good im happy with that, my diet hasnt been the healthiest as healthy food has been tasting VILE.. lol.. xx

I am just about 39 weeks and put on 35lbs. I'm happy about it as I gained a LOT more with my son(was underweight to begin with) and never lost it all.

Hoping after this baby it will not be too difficult to lose the weight. Plus I'm pretty positive 8-9,5lbs of that is baby. My son was an 8lber & they expect her to be bigger than he was, my belly is certainly bigger even though I gained less :dohh:

Ive put on 24 pounds.

was underweight to begin with so they keep pressing me to gain more :hissy:

I think 24 is pretty good considering I've got 6-9 more weeks!

I've put on 13kg so far and I'm only 30wks. My doctor said I should try to only gain 0.5kg or less per week from now on, without dieting though. I'm quite tall though so it doesn't really look like I've put that much on.

I've put on about 20lbs so far - most of my weight went on in the first four/five months - I've only gained a couple of lbs in the third tri.

I am 28 weeks and have put on 2 stone so not far behind you at all!

Trying not to worry about it as eating relatively healthily. Everyone is different and my mum put on nearly four stone with me and my sis so maybe it's hereditary!

At my 31 week apointment I only gained 12 lbs but that is on top of the 10 lbs I lost in the first tri due to sickness. So 22lbs, but now I have galstones and am on a low fat diet till the babe is born and can have it removed and have lost 5 lbs so I have only gained 7lbs now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"