How much weight have you gained?

at last visit (I was 26ish weeks) I gained 32 pounds my OB was happy about that he feels I'm under weight pre preg. I'm sure I'll be up 45 or 50 pounds by the end of this pg..thankfully I lose it pretty fast.

I've put on 20 lbs and I have about 6 weeks to go. I don't see myself gaining too much more, as I've been flirting with the same 1.5 lbs weight variance for about a month now.

i weighed 115 pds before being pregnant was tiny and was 5'6 very muscular and toned my bmi is considered underweight before getting pregnant but thats just cause i was 5'6 i will be 30 weeks tommorow and i have gained 25 pds im 140 lol never had morning sickness im happy i have gained 25pds all for a good cause and for once in my life have some meat on my bones lol! mymom also gained 50 pds with my brother and he was 10.10!
i was 8pds she gained 45 and was a size 2 in 3 weeks my family has great genes all thin no worries we will be sexy mommas once again :)

With just over a week til due date I have gained just over 2 stones (about 33lbs) and guess I am quite happy considering the filthy food I have been shovelling down my neck since day one, the fact that I am pregnant and gave up smoking! Was still a shock when I weighed myself though!

Ugh, I've gained 30 lbs already. OB was happy with it and said my blood work was wonderful. I'm really only about 5lbs heavier than her chart says I should be at this point, so I figure that's good considering all the food I eat.

Lost 5ishkg in the first trimester and since gained 15kg so now I'm about 10kg over my pre-pregnancy weight (at nearly 41 weeks) and very happy with that much

I've put on 35lbs but stopped gaining since last week. It's a little bit higher than I would like because I was already over-weight to start with.

i've gained about 25 lbs so far. I lost about 22 lbs in the beginning of my pregnancy due to damn morning sickness lol.... So i've gained back my ppw lol

at my 32 week scan i'd gained 1 stone 11 lbs (or 25lbs)

i am 38 +5 and gained 21 lbs... I gained 23 with my son so I think i am doing okay

20 lbs so far (31 weeks) and it's all belly and boobs.

3lbs so far... I'm expecting a surge any day now with the way I've wolfed down food the last few days lol.XX

With my first I gained a total of 25 or 26 lbs with this pregnancy at 31 weeks I have gained 30lbs....13 of which was this month...yikes and have already passed my full term weight with my first and still have 9 weeks to go. Dont worry your body is gaining what it need to keep you and baby healthy

I've put on 27lbs/12kg, not bothered at all by my weight right now but I'm hoping breast feeding is going to make the pounds drop off after... Is that wishful thinking?

I've put on 27lbs/12kg, not bothered at all by my weight right now but I'm hoping breast feeding is going to make the pounds drop off after... Is that wishful thinking?

I'm also hoping the breast feeding will help get rid of the extra pounds. They do say it helps reduce belly fat :thumbup:

I've put on 10lbs or so. I'm on my feet at work constantly, so I think that has a lot to do with it. Baby is measuring fine, though!

I'm almost 36 weeks and I have gained 9 kgs so far which I think is normal for my size? I've managed to be quite lucky this pregnancy as I have not put on any weight anywhere else but my baby bump.

All my friends have put on between 10kgs and 30kgs so everyone is different I guess! How much weight they gained had little bearing on the size of the babies either!

x

39 weeks and 27 lbs...but I haven't gained in the last 4 weeks since I splurged over the holidays. Been walking a lot to try and bring on labor, and I think my butt actually got smaller!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->