How much weight have you gained?

With just over a week til due date I have gained just over 2 stones (about 33lbs) and guess I am quite happy considering the filthy food I have been shovelling down my neck since day one, the fact that I am pregnant and gave up smoking! Was still a shock when I weighed myself though!

Well Done giving up the fags!

I have gone from 10st to almost 13st at Christmas back down to just over 12st, partly caused by working away from home = lots of take-aways / convience food and the weight loss is mainly due to heartburn and being ill.

At my 30 week appointment I had gained 29lbs so far!
Can't tell though as it's all belly/boobs .. and it doesn't mean your baby will be big.. my baby was actually measuring a week small @ 26 weeks!

I step on the scale, and cant see it!
I am 197 now :( :(
Was around 140 pre pregnancy

Ive gained 19 lbs. I was 171 when I started and now im 190.

Cant wait to lose weight as I gained so much when I lived with the inlaws due to stress-eating and being depressed and losing my job so I was lazy. I was going to lose weight but then I got pregnant lol.

I cannot waitttt :haha:

I am 35 weeks and I've gained 21lbs as of yesterday. Í am also measuring full term so half of it is baby (if it is correct). I lost some weight at Christmas (first time ever!) due to catching a nasty stomach flu. I had some chub beforehand so I am quite content with my weight gain.

I am also constantly hungry right now! Which is cruel because I feel so full already! lol Just call me Ms. Snacks-a-lot.

i'm 28 weeks come monday, and about a week ago, i'd only gained 15 pounds... i gained the first 8 lbs up to 5 months then in two weeks i'd gained 6 more! omg... then i went ten days and only gained 1, i meant to way this morning, but forget. no tellin the number this time, lol

I'm 36 weeks and have put on around 3 stone.
I was horrified when the MW weighed me but she didn't seem too concerned about it x

6 pounds. But I had massive morning sickness for 14 weeks and have been eating very very healthy as I had lost 40 pounds before pregnancy and still had about 30 more to go.

I am 37 weeks and have gained 25 pounds. First pregnancy I gained like 60 and second gained only 6....all over the place.

I step on the scale, and cant see it!
I am 197 now :( :(
Was around 140 pre pregnancy

Thank GOD for you!! I was freaking out that nobody else was even close to my number lol.
I have gained 60 lbs! I was never sick at ALL. From day one I have had an absolute uncontrollable appetite. We are talking getting up out of bed to go fix something to eat or not sleeping because of the hunger.
People see me and tell me how great I look and how I'm "all baby" and I say "well I sure hope not because if so it's a 60 lb baby!"
hahaha

I'm not too worried about it honestly... I have had a great time eating what I want. Now in 2 days I can go back to eating like I have some control!

Well when I was last weighed around a week ago I had put on around a stone & a half, which isn't too bad! Hoping it's mostly baby, placenta, water etc!
Everyone is different though! I wouldn't care if I had put on 5 stone, I would just be happy that wee bambino was ok in there :) xxx

weighed myself during the week and i have put on a stone (14lbs) so far which i was pretty shocked by :wacko:

With just over a week til due date I have gained just over 2 stones (about 33lbs) and guess I am quite happy considering the filthy food I have been shovelling down my neck since day one, the fact that I am pregnant and gave up smoking! Was still a shock when I weighed myself though!

Well Done giving up the fags!

I have gone from 10st to almost 13st at Christmas back down to just over 12st, partly caused by working away from home = lots of take-aways / convience food and the weight loss is mainly due to heartburn and being ill.

Thanks hun, it was bloody hard work to start with!

I am just over 12 stones too but will no doubt go to 12.5 if I go overdue. I'll worry about it afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->