How much weight have you put on so far?

lcmorla

Reaction score
I'm 28 weeks and 4 days. I've only put on 15lbs.

Don't worry i think everyone is so different it's hard to give a proper idea of what you should put on. I'm 39 weeks and so far put on 17lbs and baby measuring right on target

I'm 32 weeks and I'm up 18lbs. For the past month I've gained about a pound a week.

I had my 28th week checkup yesterday and Doctor said that baby is measuring perfect to my due date. I feel like I'm putting on just the right amount. I'd feel more comfy putting on a bit more but I still have 11 weeks to go!

I've put on 12lb's so far, still being exercising though, so perhaps that has something to do with it. Also appetite hasn't been great as feeling pretty rubbish most day's.

Im 34 weeks and have put on 12.5 lbs, im also exercising alot with walking and pilates. Baby is also measuring on track with
Fundal height.

I've put on a net 8lb. I started out at 9 stone 10lb, lost 7lb in first trimester with IBS and then gained it back and a bit more so i'm now 10 stone 4lb. I'm 5'9'' and my starting BMI was around 21.

I'm 35w6d and I've gained 20lbs as of my doctors appt yesterday.

A lot better than my first... with him, I gained 60lbs (38w2d born)

I'm 27 weeks today.
The day I found out I was pregnant, I weighed 98 kilos. Today, I weigh 96.5 kilos. I lost four during morning sickness phase. But I am still taking it as a win so far.:happydance:

You guys are amazing!

I didn't gain anything the first trimester, and now I'm averaging 1.75 pounds per week. 29 weeks now, and I've gained close to 30 pounds.

10 lbs at 28 weeks and I'm not sure it is going to pick up too quickly as I have GD and have to watch what i eat to stay diet controlled

I think your weight gain sounds right on track. I am 40+2 (baby, where are you??) and have gained 23 lbs.

I was overweight to begin with at 195 pounds. I'm 30 weeks+2 days and weigh 193 pounds now. I lost weight my first trimester. My Dr. says all is good because baby is always measuring ahead and in the 69th percentile for growth. I don't have GD or high blood pressure, and I am a 41 year old FTM so I am happy with not putting on weight.

I've put on 0 lbs I lost weight then gained a few lbs back but not more than what I weighed before pregnancy and now I'm losing again. And I am 29 weeks :)

12 or 13 lb, I think? I haven't gained any weight since last month, for some reason.:shrug: Figure at the end I'll be around where I was for my first 2 pregnancies, maybe 25-28 lb gained. Just making sure I'm eating healthy for baby is more important than weight gain, so I try not to stress.

My weight gain right now is about 10-12 lbs. I had gained 15 lbs, but then I started losing weight in the past 2 weeks.

I've gained about 12 lbs and am 30 weeks today. I gained 26 in total with dd and gained most of it from now. I was lighter with her when I fell pregnant so I'm hoping not to put on as much this time. Its hard to lose...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->