how much would if cost for ...

Rhi_Rhi1

Reaction score
a plasterer ?! :dohh: i want my living room plastered, i know its hard to say without seeing the room, or being a plasterer, but i just wanted to know from other people if i was looking at ALOT of money or not ... some people tell me 250-300 a day is good, and other people are saying they will charge about 800 to do a room :/ my living room is about 5 meters long by 3 m wide... anyone had anything plastered lately ? i know its quite general, but just trying to get a feel :dohh: x

We just bought a house and we are getting the whole house done stage by stage. I went through mybuilder.com which is were you basically post what work is needed and they contact you to arrange a quote.

My livingroom is 24ft x 11ft and it cost me £260 (including materials - just walls)
for my hall, stairs and landing it is £400 (excluding materials)
sons bedroom (small double) £140 for walls and ceiling (excluding materials)
spare room (large double) £160 including materials
and our bedroom (large double) £220 again walls and ceiling and including materials.

I think it all depends on where you live and also what you want doing. For plasterboard (which we doing in the hall and sons room) is alot more expensive but to just plaster then it's really just the cost of materials and his time xx

Edit: Oh and the bathroom was £160 including ceiling + £100 to tile 6sqm

Do you know of any local plasterers? It does depend on how good they are too IMO.

I'd get a couple of people to come and give you some quotes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->