how much ?

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
How much food do you know how to give your baby at 6 months is it just a few spoonfulls each meal ? im so stuck on all this food business lol :blush:

hey coz,

i would say start with a tablespoon of rice to about 4 spoons of milk which will make a few tea spoons of rice up, i would perhaps try this once a day fro a week and gradually increase it, give a lunch then dinner etc..

i tried tommy with teh rice and he didnt really like it, i have started giving him a quater of a rusk twice a day hes took it really well so mext week ill give half a rusk twice a day, start off with really bland foods and then gradually increase...

hope tht makes sense..pm if you need any more help, just remember your his mom so youll just know if he wants more/less

h x

hey coz,

i would say start with a tablespoon of rice to about 4 spoons of milk which will make a few tea spoons of rice up, i would perhaps try this once a day fro a week and gradually increase it, give a lunch then dinner etc..

i tried tommy with teh rice and he didnt really like it, i have started giving him a quater of a rusk twice a day hes took it really well so mext week ill give half a rusk twice a day, start off with really bland foods and then gradually increase...

hope tht makes sense..pm if you need any more help, just remember your his mom so youll just know if he wants more/less

h x

thanks hun i thought id start trying him once a day now as hes nearlly 6 months a big baby i think hes needing it now, charlie doesnt seem to like rice that much he pulls some faces lol but he still eats it, i think im gonna try something else like porrige maybe aswell xx

have you tried the rice? its gross lol

try him on some rusk the same principle, half a rusk, put some of his milk on it *you only need a bit* let it soak in and then mix it up to the consistency you think is right, most babies love it, i saw some baby porridge tht i bought too, in a purple heinz jar, "mums own recepie" thts suitable from 4-6 months give tht ago...

let me no how you get on

h x

I give Charlie Hinez breakfast sunrise banna its just a powder that you add water too it says on the packet to use three tablespoons then add three teaspoons off hot water, i only give him one teaspoon and put a little put more water to make it runnyer, i started with that once a day about 2 or 3 weeks ago now i give him that 3 times day he loves it its only about 6 babyspoon fulls as he gets older i will start to give him more.

:blush: you guys make me feel like Colton gets stuffed!
Colton's almost 7mo, but he will eats up to a half a jar (so.. up to 2oz) in the morning, up to a whole 4oz jar in the afternoon, and then usually ALWAYS eats the whole 4oz jar in the evening (plus alittle dessert sometimes)!!! And those are Stage 2 foods.
He's a hungry boy.

have you tried the rice? its gross lol

try him on some rusk the same principle, half a rusk, put some of his milk on it *you only need a bit* let it soak in and then mix it up to the consistency you think is right, most babies love it, i saw some baby porridge tht i bought too, in a purple heinz jar, "mums own recepie" thts suitable from 4-6 months give tht ago...

let me no how you get on

h x

ive tryed him with rusk he really loves it , ive just bought some baby rice pudding and egg custard and apple - heinz. Hopefully he likes it xx

:blush: you guys make me feel like Colton gets stuffed!
Colton's almost 7mo, but he will eats up to a half a jar (so.. up to 2oz) in the morning, up to a whole 4oz jar in the afternoon, and then usually ALWAYS eats the whole 4oz jar in the evening (plus alittle dessert sometimes)!!! And those are Stage 2 foods.
He's a hungry boy.

Jack eats like a horse too & he is only 5 1/2 mths - he has a bottle when he wakes, then a bottle & 1/4 of a bowl of cereal about 9.30-10, then for lunch he has bottle & 2 milk scoops of dry baby rice mixed with his milk then with 1/4 jar of fruit puree (when added is equal to a jar), then for tea he has bottle & a whole jar or equivilent fresh of veggies, & I have just started him on night time milk for his last feed. He LOVES his food!

Marchbaby im with you on this one lol max eats exactly like Colton lol and he just turned 5 months today

My boy went from only 2 teaspoons of veggies / fruit to eating the whole jar in a week. The more he eat, the more he wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->