How observant is your oh?

My OH is simply amazing. He works 70+ hours a week starting up our business, and still comes home to the kids and does everything and anything to help. He does the baths, cleans up, dishes, etc. He doesn't really do the foot rub thing though. He did loads during my first pregnancy, but now he just figures I'll get on with it :haha: He is a serious after-birth bonder with his kids. He doesn't really talk about the baby much otherwise (except for things like new cars etc haha). But omg I couldn't ask for a better father to my kids - patient, fun and so loving. He always has time for them despite his long long hours. Yay for awesome OHs!! :thumbup:

my OH is meh...he doesn't cook and rarely cleans but every now and then he'll rub my back without my asking but the other half of the time it's a big inconvenince to him..he has been taking the dog out every morning since I turned green in the first tri..he'll run out to the store if I'm craving something but again only half the time....I almost want to hire a sexy stud to rub my feet and back and cook me delicious meals...that ought to keep OH on his toes......of course that's just fantasy talk

My Husband is amazing!! From the minute we found out we were expecting he's rubbed my belly, read baby books/apps (he literally tells me what my body is doing!!), we share housework, I do most of the cooking but on his days off he cooks for me. Came home from work yesterday to a bunch of flowers, lamb shank for dinner, my favourite squash (rock and roll these days!) And two new Disney movies. (I love Disney's!!) He's been out and bought our baby it's first teddy, a cute cream soft lamb... I really couldn't ask for anyone more caring. He hates me lifting stuff and always offers to help! He does think I need to start exercising again (had first three months off due to miscarriage risk as I've had one previously now I'm 15 weeks I have no excuses!) All in all he's a top guy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->