• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how often are u suppose to get LO feet measured?

xcharx

Reaction score
Just wondering... my friend said every 8 weeks?

Cx

I've never had LO's feet measured :shrug: I just always check his shoes still feel okay, and if they feel a little tight, I bump him up a size xx

I just get them measured when I buy him a new pair, generally I buy him new ones before he's outgrown the last ones lol!

i was told every 6-8 weeks but this doesnt mean LO needs new shoes this often.

i get LOs done every 2 months but shes not changed sizes since i bought her 1st pair in March :S

x

Every 8 weeks, according to the lady in Clarks. I take LO every 8 weeks but he won't always need new shoes.

Thank you ladies.. think ill get her measured again next week!! Has been more than 8 weeks but her shoes still fit fine to me

Cx

i got told every 6 weeks from different people (all that work at clarkes)
i just wish clarkes wasn't so frickin expensive:cry::cry:

I took DS to get his feet measured this week, I thought his shoes felt fine, he was walking fine too. He's gone up a size and a half!! Bad mummy :blush:

I took DS to get his feet measured this week, I thought his shoes felt fine, he was walking fine too. He's gone up a size and a half!! Bad mummy :blush:

I've done the same this time!

Thought his shoes still fit fine, went to get him measured and she said that hes only got a couple of weeks at most in them as his toes are up to the top nearly. We're getting him some new shoes on wednesday once hes had them measured again xx

Uh oh... ill prob be the same :blush:

Cx

Tell me about it!! I refuse to pay more than £20 for my own shoes lol

Cx

I take my youngest around every 6-8 weeks but don't always buy shoes. My eldest isn't taken as often as his growth has slowed right down and only grows out of a pair of shoes every 6-12months at the moment.

Just do it when you're passing the shop every now and then! Haha x

Cx

ha! more than me, at the minute i've just got a load of £4 primark ones that are all dying a horrible death! lol :haha:

Cx

do you have a shoe zone near you, i went in yesterday to get some uggs & they had loads of shoes in the sale. i got two pairs of pumps for £10. they are a bit summery but will do for next year unless we get another hot patch of weather! lol
they also had some snow boots for £12! xx

Well my LO feet haven't grown :)
Next time im in town I'm gna look for some shoes with me - I currently have a pair of trainers (which I use for work), a pair of ballet pumps & fake ugg boots lol

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->