How often do u get headaches?

babycrazy1706

Mummy to Elijah and TTC
Reaction score
I seem to get them everyday now and I used to never have them :shrug:

I have my blood pressure checked and it's fine. I don't think I'm dehydrated. :nope:

Could you possibly need glasses?

I was getting them prior to finding out I needed glasses. If your due an eye test, I'd get one done as they look at your eye health, behind the eyes etc too.

Hope the headaches go soon.

I rarely get headaches, in fact I had an inkling I would be going into labour because I had an awful headache and sure enough he came within 24 hours. They can be hormonal so it could be worth looking at your cycle, or if you're on any kind of contraception with hormones don't ignore them and go back to your doctor, headaches can be a sign you shouldn't be on certain birth control.

And a bit of an old fashioned one but the weather can be a culprit! But keep an eye on them, try not to mask them too much with pain killers if you think it's something you need to monitor and get looked into iykwim.

Only when I've exercised too hard and not drunk enough water before during and after. I never just get them.

Like PP said, could be something to so with your eyes?

Almost everyday. I only drink one glass of water a day and I'm over due for an eye test (was 20 weeks pregnant last time!) so I assume it's that. I'm forever getting told off for not drinking enough :blush:

I get headaches almost everyday, my blood pressure is low though x

I rarely get them-- I have times in my life though I'll suddenly get them for several days... and usual for some reason, like stress or diet or tension in my upper neck... then, just as suddenly, they stop and I'm fine for months on end.

Hopefully it ends soon! I'm a baby when I do get them since I'm not used to it. haha. Maybe just pay attention to water intake, stress, things like that- take time out to breathe and relax when you can and see if that helps? Sorry no better advise!

This is sound terrible but I've never even had an eye test!! Whoopsie! My eyesight is good though, I never have a problem. But I will see an optician/doctor if it carries on!!! Xx

I get them quite a lot but it's a combination of not wearing my glasses and having low iron count.

With regards to the eye thing though I thought my eyesight was fabulous.... Until I got my glasses!

I just recently started suffering from very sharp stabbing pains in the right back of my head and they only last for a couple seconds but always comes and goes...makes me really scared but I go see a neuro Dr in about a month
I hope u feel better :)

I don't really get headaches in the Fall/Winter. But during the Spring/Summer, maybe about twice a month.

At that time of the month i get horrific migraines :(

Most days. If I'm tired then I always get one. Also bring it on myself because I'm meant to wear glasses but very rarely wear them.

I don't get many headaches. At the very most once a month if that.

My mum constantly used to get them for as long as I can remember she's taken paracetamol pretty much everyday but she's now on a preventative and they're helping.

My dad suffers with cluster headaches which are absolutely horrific!

I'm really hoping I don't take after either of them :nope:

I don't get many headaches. At the very most once a month if that.

My mum constantly used to get them for as long as I can remember she's taken paracetamol pretty much everyday but she's now on a preventative and they're helping.

My dad suffers with cluster headaches which are absolutely horrific!

I'm really hoping I don't take after either of them :nope:

Scary! :nope:

I usually get a hideous headache (often migraine) a couple of days before my period starts. It goes when it starts though. I did have a constant headache when I was anaemic, though.

This is sound terrible but I've never even had an eye test!! Whoopsie! My eyesight is good though, I never have a problem. But I will see an optician/doctor if it carries on!!! Xx

You should definitely get an eyetest - it's easy to think your vision is fine because you don't know any different but there's a good chance that it's the cause of your headaches. An optician doesn't just look for how well you can see - they're looking at the general health of uour eyes and additionally health issues in other parts of your body can sometimes show up in your eyes. It's important to go.

Do you take painkillers for your headaches? Sometimes it can be counterproductive as long term use of painkillers can cause headaches.

I'm assuming you've seen your GP too? If not get an appointment.

You shouldn't have to suffer daily headaches, it isn't normal but there's probably a simple solution. If it is more serious you shouldn't ignore it either.

I've not had any this week atall. Weird. I think it's my fabric softener that did it last week. Stopped using it so much now. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->