how often do you clean and tidy your house?

I tidy and wipe things that need wiping daily, the kitchen and the bathroom get deep cleaned once a week but are wiped down all the time, hoovering, dusting and mopping every other day and bedding is changed weekly, I feel like I should do it all more often but dont have the time and tbh when I do a full clean up of everywhere once a week it lasts looking a bright and sparkly with out a thing out of place for about 35 seconds *sigh* :haha:

I tidy every day. Hoover every other day, quick mop of the floors, wipe down the bathrooms... Do a big clean every week which includes a full bathroom scrub etc. And I change the sheets about twice a month.

I'm the Same as this, although I have to Hoover/brush/mop everyday as kids make such a mess.

I just do general tidying as I go along and give the floors a quick sweep/mop when they need it. Change bedsheets every saturday morning, scrub the loo then as well and do big things like windows and oven every month or so. Not my favourite pastime :haha:

At the moment it differs, one week it could be everyday as im going through the nesting phase then the next week ill say sod it I cant be bothered because I have no energy :)

When I'm at work and the LO's are out the house it doesn't need as much tidying so I'll just do a quick tidy up before bed each evening. On my days off (Mon & Fridays) I'll do a proper good tidy, hoover, mop, clean the kitchen, bathroom, upstairs, change the bed sheets. etc.

Sheets get done once a week. Then most things get done everyday (dishes, washing, hoover) and mop a couple of times a week along with cleaning the bathroom a few times a week. Big clean gets done every month or so x

I try to keep on top of it and will dust/mop/Hoover/do laundry etc every day. Well I have to mop and dust several times a day because of the dog and the kids sticky hands. Right now though, we've just had 2 birthdays so there's toys everywhere that I have no room for!!

I clean the bathroom once a week (and clean the toilet more often as my 4 year old cant see to aim in the bowl!)

Problem is, It never stays tidy :(

Washing seems to be 1 + load a day. Downstairs gets swept once a day. Kitchen cleaned each day with surface wipped with antibac. Hoovering gets done twice a week with a deep clean once a week on a weds and sheets change and bathroom cleaned. Xxx

Tidy every single day, Hoover and dust at least 3 times a week more if needed. Bathroom and kitchen cleaned properly once a week and as needed. I don't wash the floors all that often because I HATE doing it. I try and do it once a month.
Washing gets done when the basket is full and beds get changed once a week.

Tidy everyday. Bleach bathroom every other day. Vacuum and steam mop twice a week. Big clean once a week.

Although it's been more than once a week since nesting has kicked in!

Daily
Hoover(lounge, dining room, kitchen and hallways)
Load/unload dishwasher
Quick clean of the kitchen (wiping surfaces, sink)
Do laundry
Tidy the lounge

Twice a week
Deep clean kitchen
Hoover playroom, bedrooms.
Mop the kitchen and dining room floors
Put away clean laundry
Tidy playroom (aka pile crap into boxes :winkwink:)

Weekly
Clean the bathrooms

Twice a month
Change the bedding
Hoover the spare rooms
Tidy the spare rooms
Deep clean the bathrooms
Dust (if I remember :haha:)

Rarely… I hate cleaning so oh does it :rofl:

I do the dishwasher most days when Keelan eats his breakfast and I do all the laundry as he can't be trusted with the washing machine. I might tidy up the lounge once a week if I feel like it. He tidys up every evening, does the litter trays, hoovers, changes the beds etc.

I Hoover every day .and mop once a week, the bathrooms get a deep clean every week and a quick clean with flash wipes every day or so. The house is tidied every night (losing battle) and the kitchen is cleaned daily after dinner. Ironing is once a week, that's the job I really hate the most :wacko:

Wow, I've only read the 1st page and feel like a slacker :haha: I'm a sahm with a 4yr old too! :dohh:

I hoover once or twice a week. We don't have carpets so it's mainly for the sofas and spiderwebs! :haha:... I try to sweep every couple of days.

I tidy everyday, as in put things back, like toys of an evening. I do the dishes when needed and keep the work tops clean. I hate clutter, so although I don't clean very often (dusting gets done maybe once in a blue moon!) I do like things to be away!

I clean the bathroom properly once a fortnight but just use those handy wipe thingys in between.

.... It actually doesn't sound too bad written down :)

I can't believe the amount who hoover daily!..... It makes my ears hurt so I avoid it like the plague!

I vacuum every day, mop the whole house (floorboards) every 3 days, do about 2 loads of washing and put them away every day, dishes every morning and rinsed off at night from tea, sometimes done again at night but not often. Bathroom gets wiped down every couple of days and deep cleaned every 1-2 weeks, that's my ex's job and he was lazy. Now I'll have to step on it. Oh and I pick up toys ALLLLLL day lol!

I'm feeling like a slacker- I'm currently trying to get back on top of the house now that I'm done at uni (had to complete two semesters worth of work in one semester) I Hoover daily (long haired dog), do laundry and the dishwasher and I wipe down the kitchen as I go and change the beds weekly- it's the rest of it in struggling with- hoovering upstairs and the bathroom are on my list for today x

Feels like constantly!

Polish and Hoover daily
Tidy toys away and other bits daily
Clean kitchen surfaces daily
Washing daily

Clean downstairs loo every other day

Deep clean bathroom weekly
Mop floors weekly (try to)
Change sheets weekly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts