how often do you clean and tidy your house?

every day i hoover / iron / cook / clean x

I tidy,wash,sweep,clean kitchen and hoover everyday.
I polish when I remember\ lol.
I iron only when I need clothes.
I do the garden bit by bit as its big and takes a lot of upkeep.

Every minute of every bloody day it feels like!

Living room, kitchen and dining room daily, bathroom every two days, bedrooms once a week.

Washers on constantly atm, dishwasher once/twice a day it depends :)

I do something everyday otherwise it'd be pandemonium! I decided to count my laundry and i did 21 loads of washing last week alone. I'm a hard task master too so the older kids help out and they alternate between 2 lists-

List 1
Monday - Hoover downstairs
Tuesday - Mop kitchen floor
Wednesday- Hoover Downstairs
Thursday - Clean microwave &under hob rings
Friday- Hoover downstairs
Saturday - Hoover downstairs

List 2
Monday - empty bins (normal and recycling
Tuesday - Clean bathroom (they share one we have our own and a downstairs toilet that I do)
Wednesday- empty bins
Thursday - Hoover stairs and upstairs
Friday- Empty bins
Saturday- Dust and polish downstairs

I do it everyday. Everything's tidied away as soon as its finished with. Alfie's like my little helper now a days. I just can't stand messiness.

Xx

Hoover a couple times a day downstairs because of dog hair, hoover upstairs a few times a week, tidy up downstairs every day, polish every couple days, mop every couple days, clean bathroom couple times a week and do odd jobs like cleaning fridge etc once a week on one of OH's days off.

My cleaning schedule

Mondays: bathroom
Tuesdays: bedrooms
Wednesdays: kitchen
Thursdays: shopping
Fridays: Living room + home office
Saturdays: balcony

I cook, wash dishes, make beds, laundry every day. I have a girl coming over for ironing.

I just do little bits every day. i find i have to invite friends round coz then i have this urge to clean an hr before they arrive lol.

but no i prob hoover everyother day as got a dog, wash up as we go, do clothes washing 3times a week. thinking of getting a cleaner when baby two gets here.

I clean as I go but I deep clean bathrooms & Kitchen once a week and do the bathroom tiles & cooker once a month.

I Hoover the living room twice a day due to my toddler, put toys away, dishes, anti-bac the counters in the kitchen everyday... sometimes do one load of laundry a day depending then drying a folding away. I scrub the bathroom/kitchen down, Hoover upstairs, dust down once a week and change the sheets once a fortnight along with mopping the floors.

My house might not be the cleanest in toys being chucked bout or shoes left in the hallway but there more to life than housework lol but seems I'm clearing up 10 hours a day

All the damn time! :lol: At least it feels like it! I do 2-3 loads of washing a day, clean and hoover downstairs, spot clean the bathroom, put away toys, clean kitchen etc every day, hoover upstairs once a week :blush: change bedding once a week or more often if its as hot as it has been

I Hoover and bleach the toilet everyday. I bleach the whole bathroom and wash the kitchen floor/microwave/oven once a week. Change the bed sheets every fortnight. Everything else is just done as and when it's needed. The laundry is the worst. I'm forever washing and hanging clothes.

Constantly lol. I do at least 2 loads of wsshing a day, hoover daily, clean kitchen 2 or 3 times a day, put bleach down loos daily and do a full clean once to twice a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->