How often do you put on make up/do your hair

I wear at least eye make up and do my hair if I'm leaving the house, if I have more time will do full face of make up...if I'm staying in I will scrape hair back and no make up x

Everyday for both, two of my best friends never wear make-up and I really can't understand why they don't make more of themselves! Maybe I'm just vain, but I think it's good to make an effort.

Maybe do my hair once a week. It doesn't get greasy though so can get away with only washing it every 3/3 days.

Don't wear makeup much. Maybe half the time and even then its just foundation and blushed. Didn't wear makeup as a teen really so its never been normal for me too.

I'm comfortable in my own skin I guess

Also how long does it take you girls to do your hair? Just blowing drying mine abs straightening it takes 45minytrs plus! I've got full on 80s hair naturally

Everyday for both, two of my best friends never wear make-up and I really can't understand why they don't make more of themselves! Maybe I'm just vain, but I think it's good to make an effort.

tbh i completely agree, i know I look much nicer with hair and make up done but for me, I don't really have the motivation to do it, the days I work those few minutes with my LO are precious and the days I don't work I'm only seeing friends or family anyway and no one really cares about my appearance (I am at least clean and tidy)

I've become really lazy with mine! I used to be the type of girl who would never leave the house without make up on, now I hardly do it unless there's an occasion or we're going somewhere nice! I'm trying to get back into the habit of doing it whenever I go out as I feel so much better with it on!

My hair I hardly ever do but that's more because I prefer my hair up and I prefer the messy type look, buns etc! So I guess I do do it I just don't straighten it or curl it and have it Down!

Also how long does it take you girls to do your hair? Just blowing drying mine abs straightening it takes 45minytrs plus! I've got full on 80s hair naturally

It takes me ages too!! My hairdresser always comments how long it takes her cos it actually looks like I don't have alot of hair but i have looooooads of it, it's just very fine. so annoying!

I only wear make-up if I'm going somewhere or someone important is coming to the house. same with my hair.
I have to wash my hair before I go out because it gets greasy quite quick.

If I'm not doing anything I'll just wash my hair and leave it to dry and wear no make up :flow:

Every day without fail! I wouldn't even open the door to the postman without my makeup on! Very rarely wear my hair up to as feel underdone haha! But I hate it wish I wasn't like that! But i always want to look my best, i always made the effort when i met my oh id hate for him to think id let myself go! putting weight on from the kids is bad enough hahaxxxx

Thread moved to the relevant forum!https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/g...ead-important-guidelines-girly-sanctuary.html

I wash my hair every day, I can't stand not to.

I put on makeup every day as well. I feel so plain without it. But then again I've put on makeup every day since 8th grade and I'm now 30! lol

Even though I'm a SAHM it helps to make a little effort on myself. My shower only takes about 10 minutes and the makeup 5 minutes. I only let my hair air-dry and then just put in a ponytail because it's very thin and straight. I don't bother with a hairdo

I wash my hair everyday but I usually just put it up and let it dry at work!
I wear make up and dry/straighten my hair if I'm going anywhere other than work or the supermarket which is usually once every couple of months. I just don't see the point in doing it otherwise.

I wash my hair every 2-3 days and wear makeup everyday, although only tinted moisturiser and mascara to uni through the week.

Even if I'm not going out, I always do at least some make-up and straighten my hair. :/ I do need to lay off the straighteners but I'm addicted. :p

I have maybe one day off a week from make up. I don't goout without iit.
I stopped wearing it til ds was 9 months except for special occasions but I started again and I feel awful if I don't wear any.
My hair gets washed or dry shampoo every other day ish.
It dries nicely naturally so it's not a problem I used to use a toussle spray when it wasn't as long which is really quick.
Xx

Hair do? Make up? Whats that??? Lol last time i did hair and makeup was october 2013!!! Lool i wash my hair every 2-3 days though. Not a complete tramp!! Haha lol

Hair - Does throwing my sleep braid up with hair sticks count? Wash it about every 3-4 days, takes too long to dry to make it worth it more often. Otherwise, I usually toss it up with a clip or sticks and ignore it. I dye it every 6 weeks or so with deposit dye.

Makeup - eyeliner and mascara daily. I have blonde lashes, it's not a good look. Anything else depends on my mood and my toddler.

I wear makeup everyday and do my hair as well. I would skip it if I have the day off and all I'm doing is going to the gym.

I dislike it when people who don't care for makeup say "I'm comfortable in my skin so I don't need it." I don't need makeup either but I like it ;) Makeup is a way of expressing myself and being creative; it's MY art.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->