How often do you put on make up/do your hair

brunette&bubs

Mommy to James
Reaction score
Most days I just keep my hair straight and slap on a little face make up and mascara and I'm good to go.

I'll occasionally curl my hair but it takes so long!!!!

Today, I did my eye makeup for work (I normally don't unless I'm going out on the weekends) and I actually feel more alert, awake, focused, etc.

I wish I could look glamorous everyday, but 4/7 days I'm in sweatpants and a messy bun.

I know it's hard with little ones running around but how often do YOU do your hair nicely and/or put on makeup.

:flower::flower::flower:

every day whether I am going out or not. Even if I am in the house and no one is coming, I still get showered, dressed, hair dried and straightened and full face on. I just don't feel right if I don't bother and knowing my luck, the one day I am slobbing about looking rough with bed hair will be the day I get surprise visitors!

I only wear eye makeup and only if i'm going out,I brush my hair and either do a high pony tail,bun or loose,its poker straight so doesnt need straightened.I leave the house at 8.30 to do the school run and dont have time to get dolled up beforehand.

I do my makeup every day, regardless of what I'm doing. If I Know I won't be leaving the house I might lay off the make up a tiny bit, like less mascara and eyeliner! But always foundation, blusher, highlighter and mascara. I either have my hair down or in a messy bun/pony.

Probably 5 days out of 7 I'll put my make up on.

Husband doesn't care if I'm make up free but I just feel better with it on,even if I'm slobbing around the house in PJ's.

Everyday! I'm not 'slapped' up but i always put a bit of make up on and straighten my hair!
I feel crappy if I don't. :)

Well it's a bit different for me because I don't have children so I have more time on my hands. I work 5 days a week and NEVER go to work with no make up on. Having said that I don't wear loads. On my days off I generally go out too so I always put make up on. If I am just having a slobby day I wouldn't bother putting make up on. As for my hair I wash it every other day so that day I will straighten it and wear it down then the next day it will be up. For work tho I always have to tie it up.

I'll put make up on if I'm leaving the house but only foundation, concealer and mascara. My hair gets straightened every time I wash it so I either wear it down or tie it up if it's crappy weather. If I'm staying in all day then I don't bother with anything. Hair gets shoved back and PJ's stay on!

I never wear make up

Do my hair every day, if washing and drying counts as 'doing'

i do wear make up most days,but it depends on how im feeling.
some days im happy enough to go to work with only primer mascara and lip balm and other days its a full face.sometimes even if im staying at home i put my makeup on

I do my hair and make up everyday, like broody though I wash it every other day and batiste inbetween as my hair is very greasy. Some sundays when we are not going anywhere I will leave it and slob out but most weekends we are busy doing stuff so it is very rare.

yes i make sure my hair is straightened and have a small bit of foundation and eye make up on every day - i dont touch the make up up at all through out the day unless im going out then il redo the lot :haha:

This post has made me feel bad haha.. Maybe .. Once a week? X

I do my make up most day although I only wear eyeliner. And I straighten my hair a few times a week :)

Not very often, i'm quite frugal with it - when i'm going out and meeting friends I do but if i'm just popping into town by myself or with OH I wont bother. Occasionally when I worked but not everyday. If I had a professional job I would probably bother a lot more because I feel more focused when I'm looking my best but it's just a waste of make-up otherwise IMO.

I try to everyday, I couldn't leave the house without doing my hair and make up. If i'm staying in i'll put my hair up in a messy bun and moisterise and that's about it.

Only if I leave the house. If I don't intend on leaving the house, I brush my hair, tie it up, and don't wear make up x

Everyday really, unless i'm ill. I hate myself without it. :(

I do my hair and make up every day, I feel better if I do? If I'm at home all day doing nothing I would put only a bit on but I try :lol:

I actually feel worse these days if i do my makeup and hair..i dont know i feel like it should make me beautiful..then i look in the mirror and think "ughh"
So i hardly bother with it anymore :(
Most days i dont even bother brushing my hair anymore!
I used to take such pride in my appearance and nowadays just cannot be bothered :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->