How often do you put on make up/do your hair

Mon - Fri I put make up on - BB cream and powder, touch of blusher and Mascara. I blow dry my hair but rarely straighten it, it's usually messed up by time I've walked to work so pointless.

Weekends I slob and give my skin and hair a break unless I go out.

Hair always gets chucked up in a pony tail, I HATE having my hair down. Always clean though!

Make up, maybe twice a week. CBA with it most days! Although I do feel better wearing it .

my new years resolution was actually to make more of an effort with myself so probably 5 days a week a do mascara, bb cream and powder and will straighten my hair..
I do actually feel a lot better when i don't look completely scummy lol!

Never, my hair gets put into a ponytail and I don't remember the last time I wore makeup.

I always say to myself that I am going to make more of an effort because I look rough, but I just can't be bothered.

Since lo turned 1 I started wearing make up pretty much every day. I wash my hair every other day and scrunch it to wavy, or leave it to dry straight and on day 2 it gets tied up.
This takes about 10 minutes so not like I would when going out out.
X

No make up and my hairs gets chucked up in a pony tail as I have massive bald patches

Almost every day here. I work 5 days a week and would never go to work without doing my hair and make up. I probably spend way more time than I should to get ready for work but I like to feel my best.

X

I feel much nicer when I straighten my hair and put my makeup on. I don't usually bother with makeup other than mascara if I am not going out/seeing anyone but do wear my makeup if I'm leaving the house. On the rare occassion I have gone out without straightening my hair/doing my makeup you can guarantee I will bump into someone I haven't seen for ages, and all I can think of is how rough they must think I look :lol:

I have quick shower either before the kids wake up or just after I have fed LO if she wakes before I get in it, then I do my hair and makeup after breakfast whilst the kids are playing.

Uuuuhhhh I don't even have kids and I only wear makeup once every few months for special occasions. I don't like how it feels when wearing it or that I can't touch my face. I don't like that it makes me get pimples or how long it takes to get off, or even after removing my makeup AND washing my face, I still end up with eyeliner/mascara in my boogers. :(

Plus, it takes too long to do make up. I think I do makeup really well, but it takes me close to an hour to do everything including liquid eyeliner. DF doesn't care if I wear makeup or not, so I don't feel bad not doing it.

I have wavy, poofy hair which I don't do much which (I'm a nanny and have it tied up all the time), but for special occasions I straighten it. But I wash it every 2 or 3 days and I brush it every day, does that count? ;)

I never wear make up

Do my hair every day, if washing and drying counts as 'doing'

pretty much this.. lol

i just dont have the time, ide rather have the extra sleep or cuddles with madam.. x

I do my make-up and hair everyday that i go out, I like to make an effort - If at home all day though ill more than often be in my lounge wear hair tied up and no make up on.. But slap on a bit make- up if we have friends or family over, I just think it's nice to make an effort for people and pride in appearance yada yada..

Usually every day, maybe not the weekends since I'm generally at home.

Make up every work day, really I rarely do it if I'm just staying in- but I always do at least a bit like foundation and mascara to go to run errands or if people are coming over.

Hair- I RARELY go all out with it, I've got thick long hair and a shoddy arm so it's a pain literally to do it at times, but I put it up in a bun or straighten it daily.

I wear makeup probaby once a week and some times blow dry my hair and ou my fringe in a French plait. I'd like to wear more makeup but don't bother as often It's just me an my son and OH and he doesn't really care whether I wear it or not. I much prefer the way I look with makeup on though. I will put on some today :)

I do mine every day that i see my OH and every tuesday when i meet my friend for lunch, so 4 days a week.

I wash my hair every 2/3 days and style it that day, the others its either in a pony or a bun

Erm... I put make-up on about 4 times a year? lol
I've never done my hair really, usually just brush. The most attention I've ever spend on doing my hair is sticking it in a clip or pony tail, and pin a flower in it.

I dont really do anything special with hair, its washed everyday and then brushed. Makeup if im going out i may put on some mascara and eye liner. I dont use foundation as my skin in sensetive and it causes my to break out in spots so think its better to leave off lol plus because im pale the foundations have more of a tanned tone which doesent suit me at all. My dh always prefers more natural look lol. My hair is strait with a bit of wave to ends so no need to straiten it and if i curl it, never holds as my hair is fine lol.

Not very often at all. Less than once a week I guess. I go out every day and, while I'd not say I am goodlooking, I don't feel like I look awful without make up etc. I usually straighten my hair after it is washed in the evening (wash it every other day - shock horror) and then just leave it down or tie it up. My children and husband don't care if I am unmade up, in fact I am sure they like that I'm comfortable as I am and don't take time from them to make myself up. It is only their opinion of me that matters.

I do however take time to pick out nice clothes and dress smartly... And while I do not "do" my hair as such I do make sure it is neat and that I do not look scruffy. Then, on occasion, if I suddenly find myself with a bit of free time or look particularly haggard from lack of sleep... Or know pictures might be taken haha... I might put make up on in the day and do my hair properly. Other than that it is by date nights or special occasions... And I'm happy with that. Xx

I put a bit of bronzer on most days just to give my face a bit of colour. As far as foundation, mascara eye make up hardly ever. I just don't care and also my mum never wore much so it never became part of my routine growing up so its difficult to fit it in now. Hair is the same, a bit of a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->