how often do you think about ttc?

I would say probably at least 5 or 6 days out of the week. Some days I'm obsessive researching and it's on my mind all day long. And others it's more day dreaming about being at my favorite place, talking with good friends and rubbing my bump.

I definitely think about it every day. Some days it just crosses my mind every now and again. Other days I can spend hours reading and daydreaming about it!

I definitely think about it every day. Some days it just crosses my mind every now and again. Other days I can spend hours reading and daydreaming about it!

Definitely this for me too!

It really all depends for me too, but it's definitely every day multiple times throughout the day.

a good few times every day and sometimes i think about it constantly for hours!

I would say at least 5 times a day. I just can't wait to be pregnant and get my bfp! Bring on the morning sickness.

I'm about once a week with the actual TTC part. I think about having a child in the future and as a part of our lives more.

My daughter will be one in just a few days and when I drive by the hospital where I delivered her ( which is everyday on the way to work lol) I start thinking about having another one - even though DH and I have talked about waiting a little until our daughter is older and we recover financially from me being on maternity leave for a year... but I do think about it! However the logical part knows I will be thinking about it for at least 2 more years lol

All the time. I just can't help it, I want it so bad. I wish I could find a distraction, and it's not for lack of trying!

Some days I think about it and others not at all.

All the time, I don't know how I'm going to cope with the wait :haha:

Right now I hardly think of it at all. We are looking at two years at least so I'm not concerned. With that, my DS is almost 3 months old - when I was waiting for him it was Every. Single. Day. Now that he's here, my focus all goes to him and the thought of another baby is just a distant one!

Today I thought about it a bit because I saw someone children when I was on my walk and I waved to a little girl I saw. Right now I don't know when I'll be having children but I hope it's in about 3 or 4-5 years. In three years I'll be 32 so hopefully I'll be trying by then or have a baby.

Not a day goes by that I don't think about TTC and our future life with children. It's my patience for the wait that fluctuates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->