how often do you think about ttc?

Definitely multiple times a day :blush: I feel embarrassed to admit that but it is on my mind so often, it doesn't help that it seems like so many people around me are pregnant at the moment.

Definitely multiple times a day :blush: I feel embarrassed to admit that but it is on my mind so often, it doesn't help that it seems like so many people around me are pregnant at the moment.

Omg I feel the same easy everyone is pregnant and they look beautiful I'm trying not to be jealous but it's hard.

I said once a day, but sometimes it's probably more. Usually not every few hours though. It also depends on what I'm doing. If I go to the store and pass the baby section I might have it on my mind a lot more for the rest of the day. The baby section is the worse - everything is soooo cute. I just want to buy it all. I knew one woman who had a whole room full of baby stuff before she was even pregnant. I wouldn't go that far, but it'd be nice to have a baby to buy all of those cute things for.

Today I thought about it more than yesterday and the past few days.

I think about the actual TTC maybe... once a week at most? I think about being pregnant (moreso looking into what hospitals birthing center, midwife, doula etc I want to use) a couple times a day. I think about the baby/toddler/child etc every hour or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->