How often do you wash PJ's?

Mrs R

Reaction score
This is a totally nosey question just because Im bored :winkwink:

How often do you change/wash your P.J's/jammies?

In the summer, I probably change my own every 2 to 3 nights, depending on how hot it is. In the winter, probably twice a week.

The twins (aged 2) get theirs changed twice a week and the baby has hers changed everyday. Hubby changes his everyday as he only wears boxers and a t-shirt.

Once a week for me cos i only wear them for two hours in the night and take them off as I climb in bed( i sleep in undies and singlet even in winter) kids are usually once a week unless they've sweated at night.they shower and get into them clean and only go to their clean bed with them.ds probably half the time is twice a week cos he's really sweaty

I don't wear PJs in bed but I wear them round the flat in the evenings and first thing in the morning before I get dressed. I tend to wash them every 2 or so days unless I get something on them then they go straight into the wash. Ben gets clean PJs every night.

Every timei wear them lol never wear the same ones the next night lol x

Every 2 or 3 nights or me, every day for kids as Rory is just a baby and Florence has breakfast in hers. I don't iron them though cx

we all change ours everynight even tho me & husband only wear then for 2 hours on a night and 30 mins each morning

Every night for lo as he us a sweaty mess come morning and myself after 2 nights.

Every 2-3 nights for me, unless it's been really hot. My 3 year old changes hers every third day unless she gets breakfast on them and if my youngest wears PJs I change them every day as she's still in nappies. She normally wears just a pair of wool shorts at the moment though (nappy cover) and they're self-cleaning so they get washed only if they get dirty or start leaking.

I didn't know people didn't change them every night :lol: I change mine every night as I actually sleep in mine. I put them on when I've had a shower and take them off in the morning when I get dressed.

Usually every night, maybes every other night in winter. Lucas is every night as he's often still in them when I get home from work at 1.30pm :lol::dohh:

I change mine every night. LO are normally every other night.

xxx

Me and lo wear a different pair every night..... Couldn't wear the same pair twice.....

Used to just wear undies to bed until lo arrived. Oh still just wears boxers to bed

Every night, I didn't realise people didn't?

I love putting on a fresh pair of PJs when I get out the bath or shower so for me it's every night :). Same with LO's, they eat their breakfast in theirs in the morning so they tend to get a bit messy anyway :lol:

Every night, occasionally I will wear them for two nights. The baby gets his changed every day too, although lately he's just been sleeping in a nappy as the house has been so hot. My other son is a nightmare, he will wear two pairs a night if I don't watch him. He puts a pair on when he gets out the bath, decides he wants a different pair on, then throws the first pair in the washing, even if he's only had them on for 30 mins! :dohh: xxx

Every 1-2 nights depending on how sweaty I have been during the night.

Every day and same for girls. No wonder I spend my life washing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->