How often is your husband able to "perform"?

I think I need to give DH a day off. We're at 5 out of 6 days and he seems scared of me.

OMG this! SO Much!

After BDing 5 days in a row during my fertile period, we took one day off and then I initiated the next night and he actually said No! LOL it was 2am after he had been studying all night and we both had to get up early for work but I thought it was so funny. :winkwink:

:laugh2: Poor hubby's! This should teach them, be careful what you wish for! :haha:

How funny! DH has been so laidback about the whole thing that he really just realized that we actually are trying. He is so funny! Now he wants to DTD every day. We will see how long that lasts....not that we should be doing it that often anyway. LOL

It was my H's dream to DTD everyday but the reality vs the fantasy is quite different! We both have long hours at work plus he's studying for his licensing so he studies 2-3 hours a night. He's beat and so am I!

My husband can't keep his hands off of me. He's 33.

Hubby and I are in our mid twenties and we struggle with every other day sometimes. Sometimes you just want to snuggle! I'm starting to think a turkey baster is not a half bad idea, how much more sleep would we get!

My mind is going exactly the same way! Less stress, less effort + more sleep! Top idea haha

i agree.. lol how old do we sound. im 24 i feel like 44!!

Haha I know! I'm only 20 and, as I say, he'll be 21 in like 3 weeks - we should be at it like rabbits lmao! :haha:

They do say though that a man's libido dips in their 20's and starts to rise again in their 30's, whereas a woman's just increases through her entire life... apparently

DH & I are both 25 (I will be 26 this month - I am a couple months older than him..SHH!). Some nights we don't DTD...has nothing to do with his swimmers (he has LOADS of that LOL!) but because he has been working more shifts that go later into the night and we both get so TIRED. Sometimes by the way we sit on the floor for 5 mins and get up all achey and by how we already get too tired to DTD that we are in our 50s-60s instead of 20's LOL!

Best of luck on your baby making! :dust:

Im 23, Hubby is 29, hes doing pretty good! We 5days out of 7 usually anyway so its not much different, he really just wants it to be "normal" rather than clinical... lol

So glad to find this forum, I thought DH may be having some problems but this forum has reassured me. We are both 24 and currently on our 3rd cycle TTC. The first two months we tried to BD as much as possible and would start just after AF finished, so by ovulation we were both a little tired of sex. DH is good for 2 days in a row but by the 3rd he just cant finish. I was getting really upset by this because I felt like we would miss our chances each time. I was also telling when I ovulated, so it was putting more pressure on him.

This cycle I decided not to tell him when Ovulation started and we didn't have sex quite so often before O. It definately helped him some, I just kept saying 'no pressure' and we even quit one time because nothing was happening and I was fine with that (it was also too soon for O, but he didnt know that). So when O came around it was easy.

DH is 29 and I am 25 going on 26 in September. I always felt our sex lives is what was the reason for us not getting pregnant because DH would not want sex more than 2 MAYBE 3 times a MONTH! Yes ladies, you heard me right lol. Same thing with DH about feeling "depleted" and saying he can't do it every day. In reality, men's sperm count takes 24 hours to replenish the FULL amount. Men always have sperm, it just may not be as much and if your man's sperm count is good, then that is fine. If his sperm count is low, then every day isn't good.
LOL I was determined to make a baby this month (since I had my first HSG) that for the first time EVER, yes EVER, we BD'd 3 days in a row....Whether or not it worked, don't know yet lol.

So, every man is different. DH testosterone levels are just not quite high enough to have sex on a regular basis :( So, sadly, the only time we really have sex anymore, is during Ov. *sighs* Plus, I don't want to take the risk if I am pregnant to lose the baby. If your uterus lining isn't that great, implantation will be almost impossible if sex or orgasms occur. Blah! lol

Not to say we don't make it fun though! I don't really tell him much when I am Ov (try not to) instead I just "set the mood" hehehehe

Last night, just as a joke, as I was changing into my pajamas, I said, "I saw you checking me out... are you thinking about...?" and DH got all horrified and said, "No, no! I wasn't!"

LMAO. Anyway, he can't get out of it tonight.

"DH would not want sex more than 2 MAYBE 3 times a MONTH!"

My OH is EXACTLY the same - I just don't get it :wacko:

MurphyTaylor- Wow! Isn't that sad? I have tried asking him about it and he just gets all upset. I am not mad at him or anything, just curious. My sex drive is much higher than his for sure though.:haha:

WinterSong - It is so sad! I don't think I'll ever understand it tbh haha and it only gets me mad when I'm really in the mood and he couldn't care less - I wouldn't mind if he would satisfy me in other ways but noooo it's regular :sex: or nothing with him.. the selfish git lmao gosh, it's such a love/hate relationship :rofl:

WinterSong - It is so sad! I don't think I'll ever understand it tbh haha and it only gets me mad when I'm really in the mood and he couldn't care less - I wouldn't mind if he would satisfy me in other ways but noooo it's regular :sex: or nothing with him.. the selfish git lmao gosh, it's such a love/hate relationship :rofl:

haha :haha:. Same on my end too. Such a shame. I mean, all the crap we go through and will be going through with child birth, you would think there would be more "pampering". Nope! :growlmad: :dohh: Not sure men will ever get it lol

haha :haha:. Same on my end too. Such a shame. I mean, all the crap we go through and will be going through with child birth, you would think there would be more "pampering". Nope! :growlmad: :dohh: Not sure men will ever get it lol

I don't think they will either! I've just started saying 'bless him', laughing it off and calling him names (jokingly)... if I didn't I'd probably end up crying the number of times he turns me down! :rofl:

I need multiple hands to count how many times my DH has "turned me down":cry:

It isn't as bad now as it used to be. It was so bad at one point I almost left him! :( Not sure if he was cheating on me at the time, or just plain lazy..:haha:
I try to make it work and he has been doing alot better, but :sex: is still about 2-3 times a month. :wacko:

Know how you girls feel there too!! Hubby goes through "phases" where he just doesn't wanna do it (and I know it's not because of pressure from TTC because he was like this before). I think I am finally learning how to snap him out of it, though! Because he seems to have been wanting it almost every night now for some time! LOL...you gotta find a way to break through somehow....our hubby's can run, but they can't hide:change::change:

I keep trying to figure out how to break through to him but tbh I get embarrassed, esp. if I go to a lot of effort and he stills says no :sad2: it's made me want to leave him before cuz, fair enough relationships aren't all about sex (obvz!), you need a healthy sex life to make one work - fact - and I wouldn't consider ours particularly healthy tbh...

MurphyTaylor- Aww it's ok! Hang in there! I haven't found a way to break through my DH either. I joke with people about how it seems the only way I could get his attention is if I were dressed like a car or a gun! LMAO! Since those are his hobbies.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm sorry, girls, it must be really hard for you. I know I would cry if hubby ever "turned me down".

@MurphyTaylor/Wintersong...My DH is the same way. Sex a couple times a month, and before ttc, we occasionally would skip a month. And I too got turned down a LOT. I was VERY relieved when his SA came back normal. I was CONVINCED there was something wrong with him. Well maybe there still is, but its not something that shows up in lab tests!:haha::rofl:

Now that we are TTC, he has been better about it though. He wants a child nearly as much as I do, and hates seeing my disappointment every month when we get BFN after BFN! Actually, this month we dtd often. I think seeing a normal SA made him feel like a super-hero for a little while!:blush:

My DH is 41 and has a high sex drive, so most of the time he's up for it, especially if we've gone without for a while. (I think four days is our max, then one of us jumps the other). Weeknights are a hassle as he starts work at 4am and goes to bed at 8:30pm, so we try and get a little afternoon delight when we can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->