how often

passengerrach

mummy to kai
Reaction score
do u bath ur babys? kai still hates it so much i feel im not bathing him enough but i find its not worth it because of how upset he gets he just screams and screams

i bath logan everynight at 7 then when he gets out its pj's and bottle then bed. it helps him sleep better, but my hv said every 2-3 days is normal, obvously until they start eating food then u have no choice to do it everyday cus they get so messy lol xx

Have you tried getting in the bath with Kai? Ryan used to hate getting in the bath. He'd lift his legs up and arch away from the water. It was horrible. I had a bath with him, and he was a million times better after that. Now, he loves the water. He even loves it pouring over his head and his face, he laughs so much.

When we first had LO we were told not to bathe too often to start with and so it was only about 2x a week for a full bath until she was older (about 3-4 months). Of course, she gets a wipe down/sponge bath every day. :)

Now, we're starting more often as she's more relaxed in the bath and also likes the shower with mummy so we're good to go there.

:)

i do go in with him but he screams unless im hunched over him and then i cant wash hime lol its a nightmare

Brooke gets bathed every couple of days.

Sounds weird but she actually prefers being in her own bath rather than being in the bath with me :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->