How often?

Jennifaerie

Mummy to 1, baking #2
Reaction score
How often do you DTD? What's recommended? This is our first month trying for number 2 and I'm not trying to pinpoint ov too much, just BDing every other day.

Would every day be a better plan?

It completely depends on who you ask. Some recommendations say every other day and some say every day. If there's no known male factor issue, it's probably okay to go every day if you can swing it. I find that every day wears us out and makes BDing less fun, so we don't push it...as long as we get some BDing in the day before O and a couple of days before, I feel like we're doing okay.

Hi there! I am in the same boat. Also trying for number 2 and on the "every other day" plan currently. Every day just seems a bit too tiring, ha. Seeing as sperm live for a few days, every other day seems pretty reasonable to me, without becoming "work"! Good luck :)

GL to you two too. I have no idea when I can test this month as I'm on CD19 but that's since the bleed after having implanon out, I don't really know what my cycles are doing yet. I'm glad every other day should be ok since it's knackering as it is lol!

Jenn, your baby is soooooo adorable! I had to call my hubby over and he was like " She is precious! " :)

Also we BD a few nights a week, when we feel like it before O and when I get a +OPK we BD every night from then until 3DPO. :)

I bd'ed every second day this cycle until I got a +opk. Then every day. But I think I o'd last night with the pain in my ovary and DH said he couldn't manage last. Igbo because he was soo exhausted.. I'm now worried that we missed a really good opportunity for chances this week ... :(.

Good luck ladies! :babydust:

Jenni your baby as absolutely adorable ! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"