How old are you?

oh oh oh, i badly need to watch all the twilight films to refresh myself, and then take myself on a date to go and see the new one! i just don't get the whole robert pattinson thing though, i think he's weird looking.. does that make me the weird one?

I cant wait for their bedroom scene :sex: its been a loooooong time coming :rofl: I feel like I have had to wait with her on that one :)

<<<:rofl::rofl: oh my goodness this made me laugh so hard!

:happydance::happydance: should make our nights much better for the next couple of weeks anyways hehe

Lol :blush:..... Its true though. through 3 films I was waiting and then in 3 I thought yeah its gonna happen...... and then nothing. Its cos he cracks the wall. Now thats what you call amazing :sex: :rofl:

hahahaha very amazing indeed! :haha:

they better not make us wait for the Part2 to show the scene either! haha.
my mom may wonder why i am so upset :blush: hahahaha

oh oh oh, i badly need to watch all the twilight films to refresh myself, and then take myself on a date to go and see the new one! i just don't get the whole robert pattinson thing though, i think he's weird looking.. does that make me the weird one?

i think he is weird looking too ... but the connection with him and Bella just makes him a different kindof hot... i am so team Jacob hehe ...
your not weird :) :thumbup:

yeah Jacob is definitely the nicer one, now he's cut all his hair off and also his top. i thought i was the only person in the world who didn't like him, he is definitely overrated!

i think he is weird looking too ... but the connection with him and Bella just makes him a different kindof hot... i am so team Jacob hehe ...
your not weird :) :thumbup:

I agree... I find him strange but their connection and the way he would do anything to protect her. Thats what makes me :cloud9: lol.. :)
Its the things he says, he just loves her unconditionally... Now thats what we are all looking for right?

yes, i could definitely put up with his weird looks as a trade off for how nice he is to her. i could also happily deal with the no sex issue, maybe i should start looking for a vampire boyfriend..

OMG.. That dude breaks walls when he has sex, I could never pass that up! Thats real passion right there :winkwink:

When I see the trailer and that bit I swear I went all giddy and stupid :blush: its been a while, could you imagine that being the first bit of :sex: you get :rofl:

hahaha Laura ... water in my mouth when reading your post.. now a bit on computer screen hahahaha.

i love how this thread goes from "how old we are" to drooling over the thought of the new twilight movie and the thought of walls cracking when we get our first bit of :sex:

Well isnt it lucky we are all old enough to talk about sex :haha:

I seriously wish walls would crack that would be incredible...

24 my b-day is friday :headspin: :happydance: My lo and I are going to get dressed up order pizza and I'm going to cuddle with her and watch movies!

hehehe yes ma'ma ... only in our dreams will walls crack and sometimes not even then ... shooooot im adding that to the "perfect guy" list ... haha.

oh woke up to reality :dohh:

goshhhh i can not wait. supppper excited too! even tho i have a lil cold right now so its better or not worse so i can still go.

24 my b-day is friday :headspin: :happydance: My lo and I are going to get dressed up order pizza and I'm going to cuddle with her and watch movies!

:happydance: sounds wonderful!! And happy early birthday!
i could go for some pizza right now mmmmmmmmmm and cuddle time
(my LO isnt here yet so i guess my pillow will have to do )

:happydance: sounds wonderful!! And happy early birthday!
i could go for some pizza right now mmmmmmmmmm and cuddle time
(my LO isnt here yet so i guess my pillow will have to do )

I said friday to be nice :haha: i bought an oversized pillow and I'd hug it and cry sometimes :hugs: nothings wrong with it :dohh:

hehehe yes ma'ma ... only in our dreams will walls crack and sometimes not even then ... shooooot im adding that to the "perfect guy" list ... haha.

oh woke up to reality :dohh:

goshhhh i can not wait. supppper excited too! even tho i have a lil cold right now so its better or not worse so i can still go.

I thought it would be released where you are before here but obviously not.

And yes.. Ive added that to the perfect guy list too..

It says ...... MUST CRACK WALLS :haha: Yeah yeah, dream land Laura, time to wake up!

29 :(

Gutted, i don't want to be nearly 30.

22,000 posts :happydance:

V xxx

Happy Birthday for Friday Jaytee!!! :) hope you have a lovely day

I'm 24!

Happy Birthday for Friday Jaytee!! Pizza, cuddles and movies!!! Lovely!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->