How old are you?

Oh my god, I haven't seen the trailer, do the Walls seriously crack?! That film is going to be amaaazing, I can't wait to see it! I may or may nOt have the beginning of a twilight obsession..

Oh my god, I haven't seen the trailer, do the Walls seriously crack?! That film is going to be amaaazing, I can't wait to see it! I may or may nOt have the beginning of a twilight obsession..

:haha: you have to see it! ... i am not twilight obsessed, nor have i read of the books but for some reason i really like the movies and this one ... goshhh i can not wait. never been to a midnight viewing. so we shall see hehehe.

Laura you will have to let me know how you like it and if it satisified your "expectation" of cracking walls hehe.

Haha. I will do. They are booking the tickets today. We are going Friday evening now instead of the midnight showing because we all will be like Zombies in the morning with the kids.. :haha:

YAYAYAYA!! I will be going at midnight only because thats when my mama wants to go and well she is my date hehe. Im sure the theater will be packed which im not so excited about ... but hopefully, fingers crossed people will wait till FRiday haha. oh i am sure i will def have the zombie look :) cant wait!!:happydance:

We're going Friday at 8pm. I can't wait sooooo excited... 1 day to go!!!

I'm now 25! Feeling old :haha:

I'm still 27 :haha: but was delighted when I was asked for ID in tesco :haha: xx

ps: Happy (belated?) Birthday xx

Yeah lol. Birthday was Jan 3rd! :) I'm glad now cos I am at an age where I can get into any club, buy alcohol without being turned down and I am now ready for my 30's :haha:

I got asked ID in Sainsburys and she thought I was 12. My neighbour was with me and was absolutely wetting herself. I didn't find it funny, I was actually really insulted. If you had seen the look on the cashiers face when she realised I was like 3 weeks away from being 25. :roll:

I'm still 27 :haha: but was delighted when I was asked for ID in tesco :haha: xx

Yeah lol. Birthday was Jan 3rd! :) I'm glad now cos I am at an age where I can get into any club, buy alcohol without being turned down and I am now ready for my 30's :haha:

I got asked ID in Sainsburys and she thought I was 12. My neighbour was with me and was absolutely wetting herself. I didn't find it funny, I was actually really insulted. If you had seen the look on the cashiers face when she realised I was like 3 weeks away from being 25. :roll:

I wouldn't have been amused either if someone thought I was 12!

In the summer I went to the cinema with my sister. At this point my sister was about 8 months pregnant with her second baby and was asked if she 15 or over for the film :rofl: I was amused but she wasn't :haha: xx

I wouldn't have been amused either if someone thought I was 12!

In the summer I went to the cinema with my sister. At this point my sister was about 8 months pregnant with her second baby and was asked if she 15 or over for the film :rofl: I was amused but she wasn't :haha: xx

Mind you the amount of youngster getting pregnant you cant blame them really :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->