How old are you?

19 :flower: Will be 20 in May ! :happydance:

I dont come in here often but hello! :hi: lol

I'm 19 and will be twenty by the time LO makes their grand entrance!

i'm 22 on the 31st of this month :happydance: i was 18 when i got pregnant & had jayden when i was 19 :) xx

I feel about 90 myself, I definitely lead far too boring a life, but I love it :)

My life was far more boring with FOB than it is now.. Every other weekend the girls go to stay with FOB and I get some me time. I am always called for something, come here, go there, do this do that.

Today I built a wardrobe and re done the girls bedroom. Changed it around all by myself. My dad popped in to 'help' but ended up watching the football! :wacko: so I did it all on my own. lol

But I got to watch the whole twilight saga last night and I am going cinema this Thursday to see it.. Well Friday cos the first showing is at 12.01 lol

Im the same as you, far more interesting life since my husband left. Im always out for lunch, cinema, walks, gym, drinks, dinner etc etc. And I take my little man swimming few times a week, or just into town for a walk in his pram and I stop somewhere and half coffee and read some of my book when he goes for a nap. I always have my hair nice and make up on and feel good. I feel pretty good within myself even if I am still sad my son wont have his mum and dad living together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->