How old is your baby and what time do they wake up for the day?

Logan is 5.5 months old, and he gets up between 6:00 and 6:15 every morning. I'll feed him when he wakes up, but even if his room is completely dark, I can't fool him. He knows that it's time for him to get up, and he'll refuse to go back to sleep.

I get up early so I keep her up as long as it's after 4am and I'm not sleepy.

DS gets up anywhere between 4:30 and 5:30 (very occasionally 6) of its before 5 I hive him some milk and cuddle him to see if he will go back to sleep but he doesn't often go back to sleep and at most when he does its only half an hour. He goes to bed between 7 and half past (occasionally 8 o clock when he hasn't had enough sleep in the day and he's really fighting it.

Amelie is 12 months today and she wakes at around 8am

Until recently she woke about 6am though

Raven in 3 weeks. Being so little, she still wakes up at least twice during the night to eat and get her diaper changed. But she wakes up less during the night than during the day (and thankfully - for now, at least - less during the night than she did when we first brought her home). She's awake for the day at the same time her daddy is which is 7:15 am. Sometimes she's up earlier if she needs a diaper change. Once she's up then, she wakes every 1-2 hours opposed to every 3 or so.

10 months old and when Im working she's up at 7 but on weekends it between 8/9 normally :)

3 months old and sleeps from 7 or 8pm to 7 or 8am with one feed around 1am. Then she's awake for an hour before she takes an hour nap lol

Willow is nearly 6 months old and she wakes between 7 and 8.30.

Gab is almost 5 months and wakes up for the day anywhere between 6-7am.

Eva is 8.5 months and usually wakes between 6 and 6.30. She has milk and probably would go back to sleep but we take the dogs out, have breakfast then she goes down for a nap.

9 months and 5am at the moment. 7:30am last week and 6am a couple of weeks before that.

9 months and 5am at the moment. 7:30am last week and 6am a couple of weeks before that.

DD is 6 months old and wakes at 7.30/8 for the day but does also wake anytime between 2 and 4 for a bottle then has a nap about 10.30/11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->