How old was your LO when they had their first McDonalds?

omg wotsits at 2 months!!!! jeez

I went to macdonalds today and I counted 3 babies under one with happy meals, shocking

Hebe will eat in that shit hole at the same age Emily did....when she is old enough to go in and pay for it herself......:sick:

a wotsit at 2 months?! my gosh!! :shock:

sparks thats so bad!! I walked past today and saw toddlers in high chairs (not sure on age) but mums were feeding them mcflurry (so not old enough to feed themselves)!!

I dont particular like it really, cant remember last time I had something from there! Well tell a lie its not that I DONT like it Im just very conscious of how many syns it is :rofl:

I've rather make them a fresh burger with proper mince, egg and nice fresh salad and do a few homemade chips. :)

I've rather make them a fresh burger with proper mince, egg and nice fresh salad and do a few homemade chips. :)

Oh my gosh YES!!! :) and its so much more satisfying knowing its good for you so I enjoy it more :)

With mcdonalds you get a rush and once youve eaten it is like blergh :sick:
I think even the last few occasions ive had one ive not enjoyed it!!

Tell a lie I did have a Burger King in spain :blush: but that was pretty awesome :rofl:

I'm a veggie but my OH is a MASSIVE meat eater. He wont touch McD's either. He makes the most gorgeous looking homemade burgers......even I wanna eat them.....:munch:

I'm a veggie but my OH is a MASSIVE meat eater. He wont touch McD's either. He makes the most gorgeous looking homemade burgers......even I wanna eat them.....:munch:

I LOVE linda mccarthy vegetarian burgers.... they are FAB!! Like the real deal and only 2 syns :):)

I LOVE linda mccarthy vegetarian burgers.... they are FAB!! Like the real deal and only 2 syns :):)

I havent tried them. I tried the sausages and thought they were rancid. The beef pies were alright

I havent tried them. I tried the sausages and thought they were rancid. The beef pies were alright

I attempted the sauages today but I had a blonde moment :dohh: so I didnt eat them lol.. i had a taster and they seemed ok :shrug: i dont mind quorn sausages really but no way as a good as the real thing!! but on SW they are free so I can have 8 if i want :rofl:

My mom made me meet her at McDonalds the other day to pick something up. So I went in and Helena had a bag of apple slices and the meat from inside of one chicken nugget, that I picked the outside coating off of. I NEVER want to feed H Mcdonalds, it seems so gross to feed a kid, I can't even believe I eat it sometimes.

Hannah's had the odd fry but never an entire happy meal

Im addicted to arbys... but I love the mcdonals fries ha ha...

How the heck does an 8 month old eat a whole happy meal? That is pretty impressive... Not that I think junkj food is ok for a toddler that young... but still

you know, til i was 16, going on 17, the only takeaway i'd had was the odd maccys as a rare treat and chippy every now and again! oh and the odd pizza hut! i was amazed when i finally had an indian and chineese! no wonder i cant get enough of them now!!

I had a Mc Donalds yesterday when we all went Bluewater and did give Lily 2 chips from my meal. She of course wanted more but she knows when I say no and ate her raisins instead! I'm with the mums on everything mostly in very small quantities.

OMG! Never ever ever ever ever.

When ever i eat one I feel like crap afterwards as it never tasted as good as i expected it to. It is only a treat to a child if you make it so. If you bring them up to believe it is discusting rubbish then they shouldn't like it.....should they??

I hardly ever have them so Amelie wont either :)

I'm in the never ever ever camp too. I don't eat in MacDonalds and was probably int my teens when I first went in and that will have been someone elses birthday. The last time I ate in McDs was in Japan 3 years ago and it was only because everywhere else was shut when we'd just arrived in Tokyo. And it made me ill all night and I only had fries! Byron is being brought up veggie so I hope he won't ever want to eat in there. And whatever anyone might think about fast food 8 months is definitely too young!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->