How old was your LO when they had their first McDonalds?

Ciarans had some nuggets too, even some pop corn chicken from kfc but i dont feed him them every day

Well I went again today to meet my mom yet again! She likes going there because the kids are able to play and not run off anywhere (she has 4 under 5) Helena had the apple slices again and I had a salad. I don't think that was tooo terrible. ;)

Dec has never had a MCD's. He has had a few chips and a few nuggets (when I say nuggets I mean a few bits of chicken pulled from the coating) from Burger King. Dec never really ate meat until recent, so he would only ever have chips when I took Dan for a treat. The first time I ever had a Burger king was when I was 17 years old !!!!! We dont eat at McD's, I hate the place I dont think Dan has ever had one either.

My DD can go to McDonalds when she's old enough to get herself there and pay with her own money. NO way would I feed her that shite. She can make her own decision MUCH later on in her life. Not even taking her over the threshold I feel that strongly.

we never go to McDonalds, even my eldest who is 11 has never had one, but then they have also never asked xx

I'm not letting Elyse have McDonald's for a long time. Even when I asked for McDonald's from my parents I didn't often get it! Maybe once every 6 months? I just think it's really unnecessary.. having worked there I am also sick of it :mrgreen:

That being said, I worked at McDonald's, and you would be shocked by the number of parents who buy their young children McDonald's (as in fries & nuggets or cheeseburgers with root beer, coca cola, etc). You'd be disgusted by the number of families who LITERALLY come to McD's every single day.. sometimes for more than one meal :sick: Poor kids.

I went to McD's a few days ago and tried to give Renah like 2-3 spoonfuls of a yogurt parfait, she wouldn't even eat that :rofl: I don't eat at McD's often, like maybe once every 4-5 months, and she WON'T be eating there. Period. Subway, yes, because at Subway you can get whole wheat bread, veggies and mustard. It can be gross and unhealthy depending on your sub but its 100xs better than McGrease

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->