How old was your LO when u put them in a high chair??

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hey,

I got jack a high chair today in the sales and wondered how old your LO's were when u first put them in there's???

xx

Hannah was 6 month when we got her one. Until then we used to just feed her in her bumbo on the kitchen counter!

i still use jacks bumbo to feed him (not that its very often) x

Sam was just over 5 months. His sitting was fine by then but he was probably still a bit small for it - just the right height to suck on the edge of the tray instead of eating his food! x

tommy went in his yest for the 1st time, hes still wobbley cant sit up on his own unaided but he was fine in his chair

h x

Ally loves being in his. We only bought ours just before he turned 5 months but he sat in high chairs when we were out from about 4 1/2 months. I think if you put him in it and he's not ready you'll know!

Alexa was 5 months when we first put her in her highchair x

Yesterday so 5 months (it was his christmas present.) Just to try it; he doesn't really need it at this stage seeing as he doesn't eat yet and he alredy has a bouncer chair with an adjustable back to sit up at the table to watch us have our dinner.

We used Casen's one for Hayden so we had it from birth and about 3mo we started putting him in it to sit with us at dinner, it reclined so he didn't fall forward or anything. So he's sat in it since he started solids at 6mo

Mia started ditting in hers about 2 weeks ago... 3.5 months.. It does recline though :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->